Fattened for a cannibal

Pearl:
www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08HCW8ZPG/ref=ox_sc_act_image_2

For a you little piggies smiley

Just need an apple in my mouth after this

An apple in your mouth would indeed be the next obvious step. Let me start the oven while I salivate ! Mmmm
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Mmm, what an awesome clip. Made my mouth water.
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Awesome story by Mobius13 on the topic. Country cooking.

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Some of the best are from authors TrussedUp and ButteryCheerioPoptart. Truly amazing "Fattening" and cannibal themes
3 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Abigaildarling, you are so gorgeous ! And scrumptious looking. A true roleplay dream !
4 years

Fattened for a cannibal

These stream/cam ideas are such a great idea. Already drooling at the thought of roleplaying a hungry chef with tasty juicy Pearl. I would be so up for it !
5 years

Fattened for a cannibal

robynrobinson:
what about being turned into food? Does the thought of a cannibal master adding another layer of glaze to your body as you are popped in the oven to roast turn you on?

What about being tussled up like a turkey and served on a plate on a big dinner table knowing that your body is one big plump, juicy, succulent, delicious morsel?

Ffox:
Yeah I have had that one before

Damn, you've must have looked so scrumptious like this
5 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Love playing a hungry chef drooling over a juicy fattened butterball fro his dinner smiley
6 years

Vore kink

Any beauties who want to roleplay being fattened up as a main course (LOL) don't be shy to ping me on clubkong@gmail.com

Cheers
8 years

Vore kink

I love roleplaying a hungry starving chef who fattened up a juicy succulent fat girl as his next meal !
8 years
123   loading