Hansel & gretel

Any one else loving this fantasy ?
9 years

Vore and feederism

Still dreaming of lucsious fat juicy BBW as a fantasy pork roast ! Mmmm smiley
9 years

Foot fetish?

Female juicy fat chubby feet are absolutely the best ! Mmm I can dream about worshiping them. I am dominant though in my games.
9 years

Vore and feederism

Suddenly dreaming (and drooling) at the thought of role playing having delicious Sammyxx as a main course ! Lol
10 years

Hansel & gretel

I'd so much love roleplaying this theme with a juicy willing Gretel ! LOL
Anyone up for it ?
10 years

Hansel & gretel

Loved the Sanctum version of Hansel & Gretel (avail on Netflix I think).
I don't like the whole horror theme though I loved the first 5min of the movie where they focus on a big fattened girl trussed up like a luscious piggy ! Yummy ! smiley
10 years

Pig farm

I love that theme. I can roleplay fattening juicy female piggies all day long ! LOL
10 years

Vore and feederism

I so love the whole fattened piggy fantasy. The thought of a luscious oiled up big girl, trussed up on a large silver platter, surrounded by veggies so erotic. Not to mention the apple in her mouth, the poking, squeezing and cooking talk. Mmmm
10 years

Fantasies?

I'm much into all kind's of kinky role-plays. My dream feeder role-play involves a BBW playing the role of a juicy piggy getting fattened up by a hungry chef who's patiently waiting until she's fat enough to be trussed up on a silver big tray oiled up with an apple in her mouth and surrounded by veggies ! A weird but such a kinky role-play fetish I have. smiley
10 years

Hansel & gretel

Ex girlfriend ! LOL
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to experience this RP the last few months smiley
10 years
123   loading