Layla

Happy Birthday, Layla! (although it is kinda sad that you are no longer a teenager, lol)
11 years

Girl feedee giving in2 gaining

You can't do it for your bf, it has to be what you want.
11 years

What do you look for in vids?

I like belly lifting and dropping, and the old belly big enough to lay on the counter is always impressive.
11 years

Liquid calories

I think liquids are the best way to increase your calories without the really heavy feeling that comes from some foods. I believe you have hit on a winner here!
11 years

What's up? wassup?

Seems like it's just one of those things that has a little different connotation in the US than it does in the UK. In the US I think it's more a shortened version of the phrase "what's up with you".
11 years

Vids of me as i've been gainin

Wow, I had subscribed to you over there and just watched those and had no idea you were on here smiley Great vids and a super sexy belly!
11 years

Do most feedees find a feeder?

From what I see in chat with the ratio of males to females, I would guess that if you are a young attractive female you stand a very good chance of finding a feeder, for males the odds are pretty steep.
12 years

Extremer obesity?

I see this happening to me too, from the other side of the coin, as a male FA. When i first got into watching sexy belly vids and pics, I thought women with a nice little belly at around 180-200 were super hot, and to be frank I was a little put off by the ssbbw's and super big bellies. Now, though, the more I get into it, the bigger the better. I can't get a belly big enough on a lady now, and I fantasize about ladies as big as 800 lbs. and beyond.
12 years
12   loading