Going out padded

Jlarge:
Has anyone gone out padded?

I have went out once with a padded belly and I felt more comfortable since we have a mask mandate. I’m hoping to try again soon.

I used to do that in my early teens but once I got to college and played football; the fatness compounded for real not just in a fat suit. 🐽🐽🐽🐽
11 months

Loving your body in public

Casual Gainer:
Update to my previous post.

So for the last couple of days I've been continuing to no longer suck my gut in after decades of doing so.

As before I've still yet to hear any comments.

But today I faced what I think was the ultimate challenge.....family.

In the end neither my parents nor my brothers seemed to notice or they didn't care, including the one who I especially thought would be the one to say something, in fact he joked about how I would be able to eat an entire Large pizza by myself (which of course I did).

Tl;dr: Nobody seems to care and I'm just going to continue being myself.

Munchies:
You will find that most people do not care about what you look like. Doesn't even matter what you look like. Most people won't give you a second glance. It's liberating to think about.

It is very liberating because the assumption is that people will stare and laugh but most don't really see you in a way. It is very trippy. The fatter I got it was like the less people cared and just chilled with the fact that I am really fat now.
1 year

Urges to fatten

AmandaD29:
I gave up fighting it a while ago. It's just too satisfying to give in!😁

Chubbydiva:
I given up with the dieting. You lose some weight but only to gain more weight.

That is why I got off that yo-yo years ago. If I am only going to gain anyway from dieting; why not just get fat the first time around ???
1 year

Urges to fatten

WideJuan76:
I feel this way all the time but for most of us; it was always there back beneath the surface. I know for me; my desire to eat and later to eat ro the point of purposely gaining fat has been there. I have never not been chubby so I saw constantly stuffing as a norm. As a fatty, there is never any release because I can never get enough to eat so I had to reframe my addiction to food. I just binge freely but within reason. The fatter one becomes; eating mindfully will be your sex.

Morbidly A Beast:
Damn well said Juan

Much appreciated bro. I have been down that path and not many know the pull that our need and greed for food has on us. Some will just come here to role play but most of us actually live it. We can't take off the fat suit. So, for fat men like me; it is a natural progression. For most fat men, it is hard to find those who get it. And when you find a female that gets it then you are in heaven but most have to waddle this path of not being able to stop eating alone. I am glad that I just made peace with it. If I have to be addicted to anything; I am glad that it is food and donuts. And, after awhile you body gets used to the no sex to the point that eating to beyond capacity does the same thing.
1 year

Urges to fatten

Morbidly A Beast:
I am in a mood I just can’t shake rn I just have food and getting fat on my mind on repeat. It’s not like effecting my day to day activity much but it’s there like I wanna stuff and stuff but I know in a few days or a week or so I’ll be back to where I was about a week ago. Part of its triggered by the fact I weighed in at my heaviest and I broke 400 lbs. I just feel like there’s no release, and it’s not like a sexual one.

AmandaD29:
I totally feel this way a lot!

I feel this way all the time but for most of us; it was always there back beneath the surface. I know for me; my desire to eat and later to eat to the point of purposely gaining fat has been there. I have never not been chubby so I saw constantly stuffing as a norm. As a fatty, there is never any release because I can never get enough to eat so I had to reframe my addiction to food. I just binge freely but within reason. The fatter one becomes; eating mindfully will be your sex.
1 year

Why do men visit my profile (i’m male)?

Bigwideland:
Munchies:
The specifics vary from audience to audience, but some things stay the same. You need to look like you take pride in your appearance. Clean up your background. Put thought into your clothes. Play around with angles, lighting, and colors to see what works best for you.

You also need to keep in mind who your audience is. For example, looking submissive and vulnerable might work for a domme, but it will be a turn off for a sub. A woman looking for a long-term relationship will appreciate candid shots that tastefully show off your figure. Meanwhile, a woman who just wants to oggle sexy fat men will appreciate something more risque.

Some examples of men who know their angles:

Some good examples of well-done images I will have a think as to what I can do with what equipment I have thanks to all the comments. I do not have any lights, but I do have a SLR and tripod with remote that's a start.

You can use natural light like sun light. You can also use a tripod and a selfish stick to practice but you can truly entice your audience with the expressing your feedee personality in your statements.
1 year

EatNGetFatter:
I am a straight male. When I post new pix, I get lots of men visiting and commenting, but very few women. Wonder why that is?

Munchies:
There are men attracted to men on this site. Some men (regardless of sexuality) like to look at men gaining for inspiration.

On the flip side, for women attracted to men, it's hard finding sexy pics on FF. With love, but many men aren't good at taking pictures on this site. The women tend to put the effort into the angles, backgrounds, and lighting. Meanwhile, the men kind of... sit there. The level of effort is not the same.

As such, many women attracted to men don't even bother looking.

Bigwideland:
What is a sexy male image what positions angles , context or settings do ladies find attractive, to be honest I have no idea.

WideJuan76:
@Bigwideland,

The fact that you show your face and have no issues showing your shape off is half the battle. Ask yourself what colors would show off your girth ? What fabrics would assist with that ? You can use any side angle shots plus look up three point lighting too. FF can be your testing ground for real engagement with like minded people and the. You can move onto Tumblr and possible Onlyfans.

Munchies:
Bless you for understanding this.

WideJuan76:
@Munchies,

And bless you too for being so honest and upfront. I have been obese most of my life so I take notes but I am not the courageous type like Bigwideland but I do know how to market people who have the ability to put themselves out there to be adored by people who admire them.

Munchies:
This is true. Bigwideland was man enough to ask. Most guys would have brushed me off.

Agreed, but Bigwideland actually has potential to have a following and he just needs our help to get him started. That is what we are here for.

Waddlers help other waddlers. Lol
1 year

EatNGetFatter:
I am a straight male. When I post new pix, I get lots of men visiting and commenting, but very few women. Wonder why that is?

Munchies:
There are men attracted to men on this site. Some men (regardless of sexuality) like to look at men gaining for inspiration.

On the flip side, for women attracted to men, it's hard finding sexy pics on FF. With love, but many men aren't good at taking pictures on this site. The women tend to put the effort into the angles, backgrounds, and lighting. Meanwhile, the men kind of... sit there. The level of effort is not the same.

Bigwideland:
What is a sexy male image what positions angles , context or settings do ladies find attractive, to be honest I have no idea.

WideJuan76:
@Bigwideland,

The fact that you show your face and have no issues showing your shape off is half the battle. Ask yourself what colors would show off your girth ? What fabrics would assist with that ? You can use any side angle shots plus look up three point lighting too. FF can be your testing ground for real engagement with like minded people and the. You can move onto Tumblr and possible Onlyfans.

Munchies:
Bless you for understanding this.

@Munchies,

And bless you too for being so honest and upfront. I have been obese most of my life so I take notes but I am not the courageous type like Bigwideland but I do know how to market people who have the ability to put themselves out there to be adored by people who admire them.
1 year

EatNGetFatter:

Munchies:

Bigwideland:

@Bigwideland,

1 year
12345   loading