Humiliating a fat girl

I know so many feedee friends who are into it and I never even knew they liked this.
2 years

He carrys his belly on a trolly - wow

[quote]bigdj1977:
As much as I dislike these sensationalized weight loss shows, I have to say that that was a very impressive gut! I would totally use a walker to cart my belly around if I had to. The guy said that he was around 644 pounds when his belly was that large. To be honest, 640 pounds doesnโ€™t sound that crazy to me. I am around 410 now but I could totally see myself packing on another 250 pounds under the right circumstances!

slopfatjim:
certainly was, id love to be that stretched out must admit

I have seen several guts like this and at one point mine hung but this is a level of fatness that even I might be nervous of because that is when you are no longer yourself; the fat and tour addiction had taken completely over. ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–
2 years

420 stuffing

I have always been chubby and food has always been my addiction but it was the weed that married them altogether and when that happened; now I am just the bystander to the fatness that comes from smoking such a higher grade of sativa.
2 years

You know you're fat when:

girlglutton:
I went to a restaurant tonight with my family and Iโ€™m the only one the waitress offered gravy to with my fries. I swear since Iโ€™ve been letting my belly protrude when going out people started treating me like I needed 5,000 calories just to function. When your getting fat people tell you to lose weight and get healthy. But once I broke 300lbs the people around me kind of gave up and I wouldnโ€™t say encourage me to eat more but they expect me to eat more so they always serve me more food than others.

lispoiledprincess:
ya im at that point myself. Everyone expects me to eat the way i do and when i dont its a concern

That's when you know that you have a reputation for eating when everyone expects you to scarf everything down and that is the point when you realize that your greed and reputation precedes you. ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฝ
2 years

Feeders how fat is too fat until you lose attraction?

thepurpledragon:
Anyone that says "no such thing" or "I don't understand the question" hmu asap lol

Hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚
2 years

Fat goals

At this point, I just want to get to the point where my gut hangs down to my thighs like it was in my twenties
2 years

Is it my imagination or are feedees...

They have always been there. There is just social media now that is bringing it out to the forefront. In the south on the east coast, there are whole communities of waddlers so it has always been there but what you have are other people who have found this as a new way to be a content creator so that spreads the community even further.
2 years

Is it my imagination or are feedees...

They have always been there. There is just social media now that is bringing it out to the forefront. In the south on the east coast, there are whole communities of waddlers so it has always been there but what you have are other people who have found this as a new way to be a content creator so that spreads the community even further.
2 years

Soft, weak fatboys enjoying their softening...

One my first go around, I was just really enjoying the excitement of actually being with someone who had the same love for food as I do so I just ate anything because I assumed that all fat was the same until an ex taught me the concept of growing subcutaneous fat. So, it was in that second gaining that I gained nothing but the flabby type of fat and in that what happens was that I realized that I couldn't lift what I used to and I was the sumo type of fat guy in my twenties but my thirties regain showed me the concept of softening up to the point of flabbyiness and it was great.
2 years

From jock to bhm or bbw

I was a four sport athlete (baseball, basketball, football and wrestling) but I had always had a big appetite and when I graduated college; my appetite stayed the same but my activity decreased and when I left college and moved away that was when I grew into a ssbhm. And, I don't think that I will ever be that small again
2 years
34567   loading