Did any of your school's girls became heavy office workers?

Terminology is dynamic. Definitions often vary dramatically based on geographic location.

Example: In Australia, "fag" is a slang reference for a cigarette. In the US, it's an (often contextually derogatory) slang reference for a homosexual man.
4 months

Getting fat for someone special

My wife went from 225 to 345 in a 16 year span. I went from 145 to 196 in the same time frame. It started pretty much right when we began dating.

She's been a BBW her whole life. I'm a FA but neither a feeder nor gainer. Our gains were unintentional and resulted from years of mindless overindulgence.

We've both since changed course for health reasons, but it was so easy to gain when not even thinking about it!
4 months

OP seems to have posted an example pic found online in the public domain. Nobody was identified by name. Mods here exercise appropriate discretion very well compared to other sites.

My wife went with her gf to see Mean Girls this week. Story line in the remake still includes the diet bar sabotage. Guess Hollywood isn't 100% woke.
4 months

Stuffing while eating with family

Hsnow:
I had my problems at first. I felt like they wanted me to slow down for my health and didn't want me to take all the food. New solution, bring my own food to eat. And if it's just my day to day life and someone keeps giving me the stare for eating 'too much' I just think to myself, 'Well if you have a problem eating yourself because you have a problem with me doing it, go stuff your face too.' May just whip that at some rude starer someday.

We need more of this type of push back.

I love it when Karens get called out and shamed in public for not minding their own business!
4 months

Munchies:
I'm not saying you are right or wrong. I'm saying that I don't believe you at all.

Letters And Numbers:
Does it matter? The word fantasy is in the url.

Munchies:
There's a difference between fantasy and misleading people. If you are going to publicly fantasize about something, at least have the balls to admit it.

Does it matter that he's disrespecting and degrading his wife and her sister in front of strangers? Idk. You tell me.

How is it disrespect when every party involved is an ADULT and WILLING PARTICIPANT?

Do some of you folks skip words when reading?

This is a fat fetish discussion board. Yes the site also deals in fantasies, but this is about three adults consenting to a particular real-life situation.

Would you be as openly hostile to reading about the lead up to a threesome involving all strangers, or an arrangement involving people of a different sexual orientation or gender identity than yours?
4 months

Morbidly A Beast:
this thread is kinda yucky like yall talking about children’s im kinda grossed out by the site rn fr fr

Who's talking about children in this thread?
4 months

Newenglander:
My SIL was a thick and sporty cheerleader in her teens, think one of those who hold up the bottom of the pyramid. Neither fat nor skinny. From HS through her early 20s, she used to work out and had some definition.

Fast forward to her mid-20s. Nearly 300 lbs on a 5'2" frame, the product of sedentary work and pure gluttony. This girl got wide with soft, thick back rolls and huge belly. I love how her flat ass has a thick mound of fat at the top which comes around and integrates with her apron. Her thighs filled out as well, flabby and loaded with cellulite.

When she comes to visit, she usually hits me up for back rubs. Nothing new from before her gain, this has been going on for years, however the rubs have become more fat rub than back rub over time.

The last time, my wife was busy cooking so she laid on the bed and asked me to rub her. I got carried away squeezing and caressing her side rolls and the lower back fat above her ass for about an hour. While there was no discussion whatsoever, she knew what I was doing and absolutely loved it.

As time goes on, my SIL has also been greeting me with tighter hugs, deliberately pressing her belly into me. Not long ago I squeezed her in a bear hug, picked her up, and spun her around just to be silly. It was as well received as it was unexpected, she was all smiles for a while after I put her down.

Munchies:
Man, do I feel bad for your wife. If I found out my husband was lusting over my sister, I'd end up with major trust issues. That's one of the worst betrayals out there.

Newenglander:
You're making the wrong assumption that my wife isn't a willing participant.

Munchies:

So, you're saying your wife is 100% okay with you sexualizing and fetishizing her sister? And that she is 100% aware that's what you're doing?

Okay.

Did I mince words? Is this not a fat fetish site?

I frequently see content on this site with which I disagree, however I remain respectful of the fact that others have different kinks.

We're all adults here, let's behave like such.
4 months

Newenglander:
My SIL was a thick and sporty cheerleader in her teens, think one of those who hold up the bottom of the pyramid. Neither fat nor skinny. From HS through her early 20s, she used to work out and had some definition.

Fast forward to her mid-20s. Nearly 300 lbs on a 5'2" frame, the product of sedentary work and pure gluttony. This girl got wide with soft, thick back rolls and huge belly. I love how her flat ass has a thick mound of fat at the top which comes around and integrates with her apron. Her thighs filled out as well, flabby and loaded with cellulite.

When she comes to visit, she usually hits me up for back rubs. Nothing new from before her gain, this has been going on for years, however the rubs have become more fat rub than back rub over time.

The last time, my wife was busy cooking so she laid on the bed and asked me to rub her. I got carried away squeezing and caressing her side rolls and the lower back fat above her ass for about an hour. While there was no discussion whatsoever, she knew what I was doing and absolutely loved it.

As time goes on, my SIL has also been greeting me with tighter hugs, deliberately pressing her belly into me. Not long ago I squeezed her in a bear hug, picked her up, and spun her around just to be silly. It was as well received as it was unexpected, she was all smiles for a while after I put her down.

Munchies:
Man, do I feel bad for your wife. If I found out my husband was lusting over my sister, I'd end up with major trust issues. That's one of the worst betrayals out there.

You're making the wrong assumption that my wife isn't a willing participant.
4 months

Angelette:
My bad I misread and thought you just said sister. But that is still tomfoolery of you to cheat on your own wife. I hope none of you have children. My mom cheated when I was a I minor and that fucked up my life real badly. To this day I have family trauma and I can't function as an adult.

Where did I indicate my wife didn't consent to this? So much for this site being inclusive.
4 months
12345   loading