Take a quiz, find out your feedee personality

The submissive gainer (pig)
You gain because you’re a submissive person, being told what to do or where to sit is just not enough for you, you need to be dominated on a much deeper level. You need someone to control every aspect of your life, even your food intake. They can decide when, what and how much food you eat, when and where to sleep and what to wear and evidently it all will start showing on your body. Growing fatter permanently for you master’s pleasure is the ultimate form of submission and you are dedicated to that cause and you won’t stop at anything until he’s happy, even if it means that you alter your body definitely.
1 year

Hypnosis/bimbofication

Well I don't know much about hypnosis but bimbofication is largely about constantly keeping them in a state of mental regression. Not necessarily treating them like a child, but constantly treating them like they are mentally lacking. The longer and more this is reinforced the more it becomes reality. smiley
2 years

Tips for dumbing down

SissyLynn:
When at a table with other people if you think you know something, stop and count to ten. By the time you finish the conversation will have moved on.

Pigeon:
I tried doing this recently just to see how it would work and damn, I was a little surprised at how well it really worked haha

I know right! No one seems to understand just how powerful tricks like this can be.
3 years

Tips for dumbing down

When at a table with other people if you think you know something, stop and count to ten. By the time you finish the conversation will have moved on. If ask your opinion direct them to you BF or look to him to tell you what to say. Do these things often enough and you will start to notice people treating you like the "Dumb Friend" which will in fact reinforce your status as being dumb.
3 years

Feedees, how do you like to be fed?

Spoon feeding, or fed by hand. Basically having no control of when it starts and stops. *giggles*
3 years

Ddlg

I know for me the idea of having a DD or an MD and fulfilling the role of the LG (Even though I'm a Sissy) is just so amazingly hot!!!! I just can't get enough of it.
3 years

Conditioned to associate sex with food?

I would happily be a test subject for this!!!
3 years

Sweet sissy seeking feeder.

Met some wonderful people so far but have not yet found the one!
3 years

Ruined

Oh gosh this one definitely sends my mind in to those dark places. But there is just something about slowly letting my body be completely ruined that does fill me with a thrill. The thought of knowing that once done my body and mind will never fully recover. My feedee desires came as an addition to my abdl fetish. The thought of being diapered and treated like a baby all the while being fed more and more growing dependent on my Dom. Knowing that soon walking would be so hard I would breath heavily. Knowing that I would want to feed my emotions to help feel better while at the same time my body starts to fail under the weight. Its a darker part for sure but its honestly in there.
4 years

Sweet sissy seeking feeder.

So first real post here, been on the sight for a while. Lately my feedee side has been coming out more and more often and I find I would love some one to encourage this. I am a sissy and love being cute and girly. I am an Adult Baby so I get a thrill from wearing diapers. I have several fantasies that combine these things with my naughty desire to be fattened up. If that sounds like fun please let me know here or on Kik under SweetSissyLexi. I do respond better to female Dominates over males. But while the bar is high I have had some wonderful times with male Doms as well! P.S. I am not gonna send pics right off the bat. I am looking for a play partner to explore the fetish with.
4 years
12   loading