Euro 2012

OK, I take it. But this episode and some other only prove the very low level of referees. Never forget that stupid idol of blindness face of referee after Terry knocked out the ball LoL Anyway as a fan of Chelsea and Premier League in general I'll be cheering for England in quarter-finalssmiley Unfortunately Lampard couldn't go for this Euro. But I'm glad to see Scott Parker on his position. Remind me of an old good days when I'm only started to cheers for Chelseasmiley
11 years

Euro 2012

TheOwl wrote:
True, but the guy who would have scored was offside in the first place, so it should not of counted for that reason. But will admit on balance of play Ukraine certainly deserved more out of the game than they got.

Where did you notice offside?)) That was a clearest goal. Nobody of your players didn't even raise a hand 'cause there was anything even close to it.
11 years

Euro 2012

My congrats to England. Great defending, nice speedy counter-attack. But yet lets be honest - the ball crossed the line..
11 years

Girls burping in public

rubyripples wrote: I would totally disagree that a woman burping in public has no self-respect. She probably has a lot of it. She just doesn't have manners.

But perhaps the lack of manners doesn't mean she has a minimum of self-respect?..
11 years

Euro 2012

Bubba Jay wrote:

Was more gutted the dutch got knocked out...

I am absolutely the same abt dutches.. So great team, so strong middle line, powerful attack and 0 point 1 goal at output...
Can guess it's their worst result on Euro since 1984(also didn't pass further group stage) and 1980(didn't even pass selection to go on Euro) Very sad for them..
11 years

Girls burping in public

It all depends of what kind of a place it happen.
If do that somewhere in a theater with a good acoustic during silently pause - it's one reaction ..don't know maybe you'll get some ovations after lol
If somewhere in a pub during England - Ukraine match tomorrow, trust me nobody cares ..nobody even notice itsmiley
11 years

Fall of 2012 gainer challenge

helpmegainweight wrote:
I'm totally up to it I hope to add at least 100 pounds it seems impossible by I'm up to the challenge .. what do you think? Will I be able to do it?

You need to show your little progress at least therefore it will be possible to talk about it. Without it just a fantasy, dream ..but such a sweat dream for all of ussmiley
11 years

Euro 2012

Bubba Jay wrote:
But I hope England win against Sweden on Friday and I have a gut feeling we will beat em for some reason

I also hope England will win Sweden! Actually i wish quarter-finals for England and Ukraine in this group. Though i was a big fan of France of Zidane era. But absolutely most of players of that team had left. So i don't like them so much right now.
11 years

Euro 2012

Russia 4-1 Czech. My condolences to all Czechs.. Poles you are nextsmiley
11 years

Euro 2012

Russia 3-0 Italy! Friendly match yesterday. So not badsmiley
Hope we'll gain best fit in this season right to the beginning Euro'12!
11 years
123   loading