Euro 2012

cheers man and hopefuly we will beat Ukraine smiley

So waiting for a good matchsmiley
11 years

Euro 2012

Bubba Jay wrote:
I watched the Norway vs England game today.

Was canny good but I can't see us winning.

Oh n I bought my flag for the house and the face paint smiley

I also watched this match yesterday, but only 1st part of a game, that was too boring..
Wish You win in all matches except of against Ukrainesmiley
11 years

Football clubs!!

gary1627 wrote:
Can't resist this anymore, FA cup and Champions League.

My congratulations!! I also Chelsea's fan since 2004 when Roman Abramovich bought club! But the most of my friends are Barca's fans, so that way even better for me hah Never forget their upset look after semi-finals this Champions league season!smiley
11 years

Say something nice ...

Something nice.. yeah i said itsmiley
12 years

Euro 2012

Owl wrote:
Not supporting anyone!

Why, because England is way past their sell by date they had their run at being the best years ago when they had people like Seaman, Beckham, Owen, Gerrard etc.

Emm.. Gerard still here. Who else from an old guard - Lamps, Terry etc. Rooney after probably his best season in carrier also here. The only thing i agree with you - problem of a goalkeeper position, and that problem always been. So all hopes on Joe Hart.
12 years

Euro 2012

This time around I'll probably be cheering for Ireland and Russia^^

Always good fun watching the world/euro championships with a bunch of friends and loads of beer!

Thanks man for the support Russia;D We are obviously underdog but look at last Euro'08, when our team was stopped only by future winners, Spaniards. And yes, that Euro I'll be cheering for Ukraine also.
12 years

Out of shape or in?

Amy, i read your story and feel sorry for your injury and pain of it..
Don't know what is a trauma you got but sincerely wish you recovering as completely as it possible and get all discomfort and pain gone. Anyway after that you can still be the same lazy as you likesmiley
Maimee wrote:
Although I'm totally physically capable, I like feeling taken care of.

Can guess i understand what do you mean.. Such a lady as you definitely deserves itsmiley
12 years

Tall girls?

chocolatelover2 wrote:
I'm 5'7, not so tall smiley but i was the tallest of the girls when i was in China and Japan smiley

So how did U feel there? I can guess U felt even much bigger and mighty in compare what are U feel when U 'r in EU..))
12 years

So last night i...

chocolatelover2 wrote:
last night i had one of those sexy dates with my fridge!

Hmm.. Don't u find "him" a bit "cold"?))
12 years
123   loading