Can anyone recommend a story?

nycfeedress:
A BHM story, can be anywhere from lightly to intensely humiliating, but not pure romance. Ideally somewhere in the middle, if not toward the tamer side, and written at at least a 10th grade reading level. Brownie points if there's a fantasy element, a witch, or a nod to cannabilism.

I'm a story junkie.

I currently get my fix by searching for a male main character, any theme, and ordering the search by likes or comments. I think I've read most of the most commented and liked BHM stories but if you have a favorite please let me know! Sometimes I skim and don't give them proper attention because I'm impatient.

I have literally read all of dimensions ye old library. I don't really get how to search through the newer stories by theme. Links to your faves will be much appreciated!

Thanks guys!

Here is one I wrote on Deviant Art - I used to have these posted here, but it has been a while!

psyman2.deviantart.com/art/The-Big-Story-Part-1-81405409

Enjoy!

Psyman
6 years

Why do we have this fetish?????

embsmu:
I think we're more or less born with our fetishes. As to why, maybe to encourage genetic diversity?

Now that is a decent theory! I have heard the theories about fetishes developing early and as much as I think that happens to SOME people, it smacks just a bit too much of Freudian theories. Everything happens in early childhood according to the Psychodynamic perspectives!

Personally, I didn't get into fat appreciation until later in life. I was always overweight and very self-conscious about it. I knew I loved to eat and that I didn't like to diet and exercise, but I didn't like my body nor did I believe that anyone was capable of finding me attractive. At puberty, I became attracted to pregnant women, which gradually evolved over the years into a general belly fetish - I am old enough that most of my early years were pre-internet (Gasp, I know - hard to believe I am sure! Didn't the internet always exist?) It wasn't until my late 30's that I discovered stuffing videos on YouTube and then this site. It took me several years to get up the courage to make an account and then post some pictures and then contact some women. Early encouragement from people here and other fetish related sites increased my confidence significantly! I am coming out of a long term relationship that started on here, but I am sure I never would have found her left to my own devices.

The idea that a fetish would allow for couples to hook up who almost certainly wouldn't have done so based on "normal" sexual interactions is an intriguing idea! Basically anything that makes it more likely that you will pass on your genes to the next generation are subject to evolutionary pressures as long as those traits can be genetically influenced. There is lots of evidence that what people find sexually attractive about each other is tied to reproductive fitness - whether or not those things actually can lead to making babies or not. Your partner might look the part of the fertile potential baby producer, but if they are infertile, then that doesn't make any babies. It also doesn't matter to your genes - if you are having any kind of sex, your genes are going: "Yesssss! - Making babies now!" even if you are in a same sex or non-reproductive relationship. I imagine the chromosomes giving high fives to each other! ;-)

Hope that helps.
6 years

New to the community and just seeking advice

Welcome. and I believe you will find the support here that you need!

As a male growing up fat, I also had very low self esteem - I was painfully shy (still am to some degree) and I always just assumed no woman would ever find me attractive.

I came to the online dating world later in life (late 30's) and to feederism even after that. But my first taste of not just acceptance, but actually being perceived as sexy / attractive for my size came from this site! For several years I actively gained and it was awesome!

Although the girlfriend I met on FF (we were together for over 5 years) and I have decided to call it quits, I would never have found her without this site and community. The confidence I have gained as a consequence through acceptance of my body has benefited me greatly!

Now, just like with everything else, there are limits. I am currently losing weight due to health reasons. My feet and legs were in constant pain and my doctor was getting really concerned about my diabetes and blood pressure. I will never be skinny, but because it is my choice (and I discovered Soylent as a food replacement), I am having a much easier time of it than the multitude of other times I tried to lose weight.

I never fully came out to my family either. They weren't critical, but they were (justifiably in my case) concerned about my health. It's something every feedee / gainer has to come to terms with at some point. It might have been easier in the long run, just to tell them, but I never could bring myself to do it.

Your partner needs to understand your limits, so make sure you aren't doing this only for him. If you can handle it, excessive weight gain is fun and sexy, but not at the expense of killing yourself!
He may want to take you further than you want to go, and if all of your self esteem is tied up in making him want you, it could be very hard to stop. People get caught in that trap in many types of relationships and it can become very abusive if your partner is not sensitive to your needs.

Hope that helps and best of luck!

Psyman
8 years

Vore kink

Rogue:
I have the same fantasy but to be the girl getting fattened up to be devoured. Hope it's not too odd

Vore is a total fantasy fetish, so there can't really be anything too odd about it. It is only limited by your imagination! I like vore (soft vore, where the prey is swallowed whole and alive) primarily because of the massive bellies it produces. I don't like to think about a real person dying as a result, or hard vore where the person is actually eaten bite by bite, but digestion and the consequential weight gain of the pred is very exciting to me! If it were physically possible to do, I would have moral qualms about doing it myself. Would I swallow a suitable fattened woman whole and digest her body? Even with a willing prey, I don't think I could do it. It's interesting to think about, but in the same way a slasher flick is interesting to watch - not something I would want to do or experience! I definitely don't want to be the prey!
8 years

Am i the skinniest person here? :(

hungrykelly:
I'm 5'5 108 lbs, and have dreamed of being 250. I have tried everything, and I just cant gain. What do I do? I'm a vegetarian, so I can't load up on burgers and everything.

I would love to help you gain! Being a vegetarian does make it harder to gain, but it's not impossible!
I am assuming you are a vegetarian for moral reasons versus health reasons correct?
Do you eat dairy and eggs? If you are willing to make exceptions for those, it would be much easier, but still doable if you are a strict vegetarian.
Though I am using it for weight loss, I am currently eating a food replacement supplement called Soylent; which is vegan. Doubling or even tripling the standard serving (2,000 calories a day per package of the powdered variety) would get you a long way along the road to weight gain!
8 years

Adult nursing relationship

I would love to find a woman who is into an adult nursing relationship! I find the whole idea of inducing a woman into lactating through suckling to be incredibly erotic! Even better if she is already lactating - I have some feedee tendencies and part of my fantasy for this situation would be for my woman to produce enough milk to provide all or most of my calories - don't even know if that's possible, but I think it would be fun to try! Anyone know the upper limit for a human female - how much fluid per day could she produce?
8 years

What to do?! bf is too thin :(

FreightTrain has the right idea - be upfront about it and see what happens.

If you aren't ready to do that, appeal to his competitive side - bake him a large cake or a big batch of cookies and bet him he can't finish the whole thing. Make sure to be paying him lots of attention while he is eating (approving sounds, encouraging belly rubs) and make it clear that his stuffed belly turns you on (I am assuming it does!) If this works, you could move on to something larger like a "hero" sandwich. Get some fresh french break from the store along with his favorite sandwich fixings and say something like "oops, I didn't realize it was going to be this big! I really hope it won't go to waste!"

Just some thoughts, hope it works out!
9 years

* location shout outs part 3*

Southern California - Riverside County. 44 year old Male feeder looking for an under 30, under 150 lbs female feedee for platonic relationship. Want to get stuffed and / or fat? Look me up!
10 years

Pregnancy fetish ?

Oh, yeah - I've always found pregnant women to be extremely sexy - it was my gateway into liking big bellies in general. I started with pregnant women, then found inflation vids on YouTube, then stuffing, then weight gain.
10 years
12345   loading