Gal sone japanese competitive eater

8ofspades2 wrote:
part of that probably has to do with the whole obesety being illegal in Japan... prejudiced dicks...

Actually illegal? I've heard some people say that, but I find it difficult to believe. How do the sumo wrestlers get away with it? I'm sure it could be unpopular or discouraged, but actually arrested or fined?
15 years

ShinobiPwnor wrote:
I recall seeing small hints of her belly from various youtube vids, nothing that really showed it bare though.

I know, it's very frustrating!
15 years

Hi all,

I have become fairly obsessed with a Japanese competitive eater named Gal Sone. If you have not seen the capacity of this young woman, you will be amazed! I have seen video of her slamming down 20 pounds of food in a little over an hour! She is a total eating machine. Most amazingly, she doesn't gain any weight! I have been watching her for several years and she still weighs about 100 lbs.

The Japanese have held eating competitions for quite some time and apparently there are a fair number of both male and female competitive eaters that have belly capacities far exceeding even the largest Caucasian eaters. There has to be some kind of genetic reason for that, but I don't know what it is.

I was wondering if anyone out there has ever found any really good pictures of Gal Sone's belly after an eating competition? Preferably bare bellied, but even with a thin, tight shirt would be awesome! Apparently, Japanese TV (where most of the YouTube clips come from) doesn't show round full bellies - they will show a model in a bikini, but not a pregnant or in this case massively stuffed belly! It is pretty darn frustrating! :o

The link below shows one of the best examples I have found, but even in this one, she is wearing a very thick long dress that only hints at the belly underneath!

If you want to see more of Gal Sone and a whole crop of up and coming Japanese female competitive eaters, check out:

izyuinhikaru2008

He has a fantastic YouTube gallery! These are all in Japanese (which I don't understand either) and Japanese TV can be pretty annoying with the graphics and sound effects, but the eating is awesome! It is truly a thing of beauty to see Gal Sone eat - she takes joy in every single bite!

15 years

Has anyone seen that movie 'feed'?

Yeah, I'm a B movie horror fan and I didn't like this movie! I was hoping to at least see a gradual expansion of the feedee character, but it started with her being immobile. I've certainly seen worse films (which says a lot right there I guess) but this didn't do anything for the Feederism community.
15 years

Are belly rubs intimate?

Neko wrote:
I may be weird here, but for me it can be more intimate than rubbing "other" places! I've gotten extremely turned on from a good belly rub before (especially when I'm full) smiley

That situation I would rate a 10! I get excited just thinking about it! smiley
15 years

I found this picture very funny

Ah, he doesn't look too happy about it though! smiley
15 years

Katie's decided to be chubby

Great blog! Can't wait for there to be more of you to see!
15 years
45678   loading