Is anyone else tired of this?

I have never asked for anything not once tbh I really wish those types would just use fans only sites specifically set up for that stuff. Nothing wrong with selling your art and by art I mean stories things like that but, then it's mentioned right up front and you don't have to purchase books if you don't want to. Otherwise imo you're doing nothing but being a prostitute and that's the way I see it. I can and will talk to anyone just don't expect naked or exposed anything from me and I won't tell you to go buy a whore. That you shouldn't just get for free.
And unless certain services were agreed on btw she(or even he) owes you nothing unless it was agreed to upfront Otherwise she doesn't owe you anything more than a woman you happen to send over a drink at a bar.
2 months

Is anyone else tired of this?

I have never asked for anything not once tbh I really wish those types would just use fans only sites specifically set up for that stuff. Nothing wrong with selling your art and by art I mean stories things like that but, then it's mentioned right up front and you don't have to purchase books if you don't want to. Otherwise imo you're doing nothing but being a prostitute and that's the way I see it. I can and will talk to anyone just don't expect naked or exposed anything from me and I won't tell you to go buy a whore. That you shouldn't just get for free.
And unless certain services were agreed on btw she(or even he) owes you nothing unless it was agreed to upfront Otherwise she doesn't owe you anything more than a woman you happen to send over a drink at a bar.
2 months

Most women who like fat guys only come to ff to masturbate

OK I thought men enjoyed being thought of sexually huh who knew as for me go ahead jizz away at my fantasy stories (I would say pics but not that pretty or sexy lol) if I am wrong why go so naked in said pics if you want to respect you only for your mind and I have been with big guys out in public and everything and loved it so there! Lol
1 year

Annoying things with the fetish

Silverwing:
Oh for sure there are things that annoy the hell out of me and can push me away at times.

I love the feedism community, but it has many flaws. A lot of them due to it being almost exclusively existing online.

1) Too much fetishizing of human beings. Yes, we're all here for the fetish, but none of us exist to get others off.

2) A lot of dangerous toxicity towards sw and content creators. Doxxing, harassment, etc. It's unacceptable. Not exclusive to this community, but certainly a consistent issue.

3) Attacking anyone for being thin or wanting/needing to lose weight. I'm okay with keeping fat spaces for fat and I can understand why people get defensive in these situations, but shaming skinny people or even small fats isn't cool. Yes small fats and scammers are a nuisance, but you don't fix that by being shitty to everyone smaller than you.

4) Scammers and catfish. Another one that isn't exclusive to our community, but it is a rampant problem nonetheless. Especially after things like the TikTok incident. I don't want to blame the victims here, but some people are sadly too naive with this stuff sadly. Stop throwing money and thinking with your horny bits and actually know who you're interacting with. Scammers would die down a lot of it wasn't lucrative.

Despite all of the above, I still love this community and am glad I found a place where I belong. We just gotta work together to keep improving it because there are SO MANY wonderful people within it.
actually my stories are written exactly for the purposes of getting people off it makes me quite happy to know my audience enjoys them for that purpose they turn me on to write I like that they turn others on too tbh
2 years

Do bbws like fat guys

I am not in the least tiny and I ADORE BHM!
5 years

Feeling guilty over diet?

I agree do what feels good and right for you. Appearance changes over time for everyone. Love should be about what's inside the shell is ever evolving
5 years

Crushes on fat strangers

Curious 2:
Which donut shop, Dunkins?

Looking at someone attractive while married =/= cheating[/quote]
Nothing wrong with looking. God gave us eyes for a reason. It's the acting upon it that would be cheating lol
5 years

Exotic feederism fantasies

NeverSayWhen:

I also like the idea of a realistic gain story where a feeder is plumping up their significant other. It's slower, romantic and characterization is well written. The gainer starts to like the weight and sees how much it turns on their partner, then they just let go and get quite fat.

billedmeup:
I am a straight male who is reasonably trim. I really relate to these types of stories. Weight gain is kind of like a forbidden fruit for me. So, I live vicariously through these types of stories. I really love stories where a skinny guy who pays no attention to food or an athlete gets married and fattens up on his wife's good cooking.
covered that in stories link on my page here if you want :-)
5 years

Exotic feederism fantasies

pdt:
There's some good ones floating around about medical professionals with ulterior motives who make people enormous "for their own good".

I'll still always be partial to a good kidnapping famtasy, though. I like to imagine myself in situations like that, where I'm removed completely from society and fattened up endlessly for some resourceful villain's entertainment, at a secret location.
Been there done that several times links to those on my profile lol
5 years
12345   loading