Crushes on fat strangers

Curious 2:
Which donut shop, Dunkins?

Looking at someone attractive while married =/= cheating[/quote]
Nothing wrong with looking. God gave us eyes for a reason. It's the acting upon it that would be cheating lol
5 years

Exotic feederism fantasies

NeverSayWhen:

I also like the idea of a realistic gain story where a feeder is plumping up their significant other. It's slower, romantic and characterization is well written. The gainer starts to like the weight and sees how much it turns on their partner, then they just let go and get quite fat.

billedmeup:
I am a straight male who is reasonably trim. I really relate to these types of stories. Weight gain is kind of like a forbidden fruit for me. So, I live vicariously through these types of stories. I really love stories where a skinny guy who pays no attention to food or an athlete gets married and fattens up on his wife's good cooking.
covered that in stories link on my page here if you want :-)
5 years

Exotic feederism fantasies

pdt:
There's some good ones floating around about medical professionals with ulterior motives who make people enormous "for their own good".

I'll still always be partial to a good kidnapping famtasy, though. I like to imagine myself in situations like that, where I'm removed completely from society and fattened up endlessly for some resourceful villain's entertainment, at a secret location.
Been there done that several times links to those on my profile lol
5 years

Am i a hypocrite?

I know exactly what is like to feel conflicted about all of it. My family and friends are all about the "normal" stuff. Like Hollywood dictates the entire worlds perspective about what is supposed to be considered pretty or sexy or acceptable. I felt that pressure all my life. In the last few years however I have finally stopped caring what anyone else thought. I was point blank honest with all of them. I told them not everyone shares the same tastes it's as stupid as thinking everyone has to love a certain type of music. You like what you like you enjoy what you want to enjoy to hell with everyone else. My mother still gives me the look when I eat something sweet I ignore it. It's my body my life and when it comes to my taste in men I am allowed to want what ever I happen to want period.
10 years

Belly shape?

the huge round globe...so sexy!
10 years

Importance of preference?

I agree preference can definitely be important... when it comes to men I am open and honest about what I prefer. It is sometimes difficult when they aren't into it, but, if you are up front about it I think it is better truly and besides you won't end up in the wrong relationship later on if you just tell them exactly what you like to begin with.
10 years

Currently reading...

Anyone you want me to be by John Douglas
10 years

Men and their pictures

I prefer the belly/face shot myself. I don't put up much skin so I don't exactly expect many views. and of course a naked or half naked chick is going to get more views hello that is a given lol
10 years

Some much needed chat tips

personally someone says "high" to me instead of making them feel to stupid my joke response is not since college... it's a funny way of saying umm yeah let's at least attempt to use a simple greeting in the right way and points out in a humorous way why it's a silly use of the word. :-)
10 years
12345   loading