Fatism: the acceptable prejudice

It doesn't matter what it is people choose to pick on about others. The bullies and idiots of the world will always try and put you down whether it's your looks in general your size what ever. If it for what ever reason makes them feel better about themselves they will continue to do it. They need to be a jerk to build themselves up. It is sad that it seems like calling someone fat in what ever way they choose is somehow still acceptable. Although as an adult I don't actually hear it that often in polite society. Only when someone is mad at me over something they attack the first thing that enters their head and unfortunately it usually is my weight.I personally like to quirk an eyebrow and ask them if that's the best they can do? Have you not learned to be more clever than that since grade school? It is what it is and it's to bad but for now it's the way of the world.
10 years

Was anyone ever conflicted?

I have been an FA all of my life though I suppose I never totally connected exactly what it was in my head until I was a little older. I spent years worried if someone knew they would think I was kind of a freak or something, but, that was mostly because I never realized that there were in fact quite a lot of people who liked the same thing.
My family still thinks I'm kind of odd my Mother flately told me she thought I was weird ,but, honestly the fact that I am completely opposite from my family in friends in taste is just the way I am.
It's not much different than a gay person asking for acceptance I mean people used to think it was something that needed to be kept completely in a closet somewhere.
It comes down to people learning to accept others for their personal desires.
You are never going to please everyone that is a fools errand to try. The big thing you have to remember is if it's what makes you happy who cares. The person gaining the weight knows what can happen they have accepted that it's still what they want stop letting it make you feel guilty. It's once again like being gay for example are you going to feel guilty because you and your partner both happen to enjoy kissing someone of the same sex?
You aren't messed up there is nothing wrong with you. You were born with this and it isn't hurting anyone so just enjoy it.
10 years

Extreme size contrast?

always thought that was a sexy as heck idea myself
11 years

Scales and new weight :)

yay! that's awesome keep going!
11 years

Feeding celeb crush fantasies?

Jezzebelle wrote:
Kevin Smith. smiley
1000% agree but also had a thing for drew carry
11 years

Wife wants to fatten me up...

I have the same issues a lot most guys I have met over the years weren't into it either darn it I seem to be cursed
11 years

Hypothetically speaking...

LovesBigMen wrote:
I like to think that I wouldn't gain any weight. Why, with that money I could even pay to become slimmer! smiley

My (for now fictional) significant other could gain all the weight he wanted tasting expensive and exotic treats, however. I surely wouldn't complain. smiley

1000% agreed!
11 years

The wall test

there's ton's of room before the wall with my tummy I just wondered if the "girls" being that big counted lol
11 years

The wall test

but what if it's just because your boobs are that big??? lol
11 years

Fat girls with skinny boyfriends/fat men with skinny girlfriends

hop_on_pop wrote:
Totally into the opposite thing. I am not exactly skinny (around 160) but LOVE the size difference between me and a fat man. ideally 300 and up. smiley

AGREED!!
11 years
12345   loading