Being ashamed of your fetish

I understand what it's like and I was afraid to say anything to my friends about what i prefered although interestingly enough once i just came right out and said something most of them agreed with me that my preference was actually something they fully understood. Glad i was just honest
11 years

Am i only one? help

everyone is perfect anf gorgeous to someone. Never ever compare yourself to anyone you are unique no one in this world like you. Stop being so hard on yourself forget all of it and stop looking for love it just finds you as long as you are open to it :-)
11 years

All about the belly?

is there anything not to adore about a big fat tummy on a guy??? it's the sexiest thing imanagable and do you really need a tangable reason to love something as beautiful as art?
11 years

-the immobility fantasy-

LovesBigMen wrote:
Well, if mobility and healh in general wasn't an issue, I'd probably go for guys three times my width. smiley

But I wouldn't force anyone unwilling to change, that is.

AGREED!!
11 years

Extreme obesity in literature

Alternate Beauty by Andrea Raind Waggener
11 years

Popping buttons :)

my absolute favorite thing to see!
11 years

Skype and msn & other cliches

LMAO you all just kill me poor Chris i know what you meant hun.. Salt I get you too but it's true for some people who can't (work or anxiety what ever) the net really is an amazing option and I am grateful for it sometimes it has made the world seem a bit smaller. I am not sure why we can't just say hey he's trying to be nice and he's right there are a lot of creepier out there although frankly i would rather they just be honest and say hey really I am just here because I want a beer and to see something naked lol
11 years

Your id. what's it mean?

I have light hair so someone kept calling me Barbie in posts and chat but not being skinny like barbie I went with sarcastic version of yes ok barbie but a fat one
11 years
23456   loading