How do you tell yr partner?

I have been in your shoes. You never quite know exactly how people are going to react. How did I handle it? First of all i made sure he knew just how much I enjoyed his extra wieght. I did things like when we sat next to each other i would gently stroke the tum not in an overt way but in a I really like the way this feels and I am going to make sure you like it too. Secondly I finally just had to come out with it. Told him straight up this is how I feel about your body now and it makes me so happy and it turns me on completly. Most of the time with guys if you tell them you like it they will be ok with what ever your trip is. If he is not comfy with it you may just have to deal with that reality as well but seriously if you love each other then you should be comfy enough to just say hey i like this very very much can we keep it??
12 years

Comic book nerds unite

Harley,wolverine and Batman always Batman
12 years

Trying to break 200 for weeks

wow and all I have to do is look at a piece of cake and gain ten pounds lol
12 years

Who are you crushing on?

Jambolio wrote:
That's it, I'm mentally substituting the phrase "crushing on" with "masturbating over".

I'm crushing on you all.

EXACTLY!!!!
12 years

How does a fat fetish develop?

I don't remember a time when I didn't have the attraction
12 years

Valentines day

stupid Hallmark holiday I will be calling it what it is.. a Tuesday
12 years

Prefered weight

on me about 145 because with my build I would look wierd smaller on guys don't care be a big as you want with the exception of if you're going to have a gut make it big and ROUND I admit not as much a fan of the hangy thing
12 years
23456   loading