Flip flopping between wanting to lose weight and wanting to gain

ssj29:
I feel like I often switch between wanting to get in shape and having my clothes fit, and wanting to not care whatsoever about what and how much I eat and just let myself get as fat as possible. Anyone else experience this?

Full Belly Woman:
I go back and forth. If I didn't care what others thought of me I would probably be double my size.

For some people that sounds like an invitation for you to double in size.
2 years

Gaining triggering anxiety?

I can't speak to the psychology as everyone is different, but welcome back. May you find the support, fun, and admiration you're looking for here. I've no doubt you're a wonderful woman to converse with and hope any upcoming journey is a good one for you.
4 years

Take a quiz, find out your feedee personality

fat and proud
You may or may not be a gainer, but you do identify with the gaining community and love being around it, simply because how open and accepting they are about bigger people as opposed to the rest of the world. You enjoy the attention from all the chasers and admirers and you love how sexy you are to them. You may not be really into gaining as a kink but you're open minded enough to try being fed or even gain a few pounds for the right person, as long as it feels good to you. Because eventually you're the one who's in charge of your own body and self image
5 years

Saggy tits

Saggy, enormous, pendulous breasts are so beautiful. They've grown to be that size and can't defeat gravity at all. You've earned them at that point and they should be admired and appreciated! smiley
5 years

How big is your belly ?

I got a 62% as well.
8 years

Weight vs size

MandyGal wrote:
I have been talking with people who have similar bellies as mine or guys with what seems to be bigger guts and I come to find out they weigh less than me!
I know height plays a role but it's still not really adding up to me. I am 5'7" and weigh 210...ish. Has anyone else had this happen? I am just astounded at some of the differences in weight. One girl who looks bigger than me, 150. A guy I was talking to, 180! How do I weigh so much more?

Assuming the profiles are correct or what people are telling you is the truth your former softball days could have you full of dense muscle. 1 lb of muscle takes up less space than 1 lb of fat so you could be heavy and not look it compared to others.
9 years

How much have you gained?

freshmanfiftyfatty wrote:
Since Thanksgiving 2013 til Thanksgiving 2014 about 90 poundssmiley

That is so impressive!smiley
9 years

How fat would you like to be?

growingxxgirl wrote:
My overall goal (right now) is 300 though I could see myself getting to 350. My dream goal weight is 400, I'd love to be that fat.

400lbs, you would be wonderfully lovely that big! smiley
9 years

How fat would you like to be?

leahvogt wrote:
Over 300 is my idealsmiley

I like your ideal smiley
9 years
12   loading