Is this your fetish, or paraphilia?

vitalia_blair:
I just wrote something for school on this, haha. The class is Human Sexuality and I can't help but try to find every opportunity to write about my own sexuality. Anyway, I personally define my feederistic nature as a paraphilia because I have never been able to orgasm without at least thinking about a female gaining weight...and believe me, I've tried - both alone and with another person. Since I'm heterosexual though, t makes for a pretty confusing sex life.

I'm pretty much on the same boat as you, most of the time. It can actually vary. One random, miscellaneous week, I might find I can do without it, or am attracted to something else. But it's always a brief stint, and I can never predict it, never pin-point the occurrence.

Interesting stuff about your classes, though.
7 years

Is this your fetish, or paraphilia?

So I've been thinking lately, that for me, this almost borders on a paraphilia. My questions is: what about you all?

For those who don't know, here's the alleged distinction between a sexual fetish and a sexual paraphilia...

*Fetishism*: "means "obsessive fascination". There is a degree of fetishistic arousal in most normal individuals who find particular bodily features attractive. However, fetishistic arousal is generally considered a problem when it interferes with normal sexual or social functioning and where sexual arousal is impossible without the fetish object."

*Paraphilia*: "A paraphilia is a condition in which a person's sexual arousal and gratification depend on fantasizing about and engaging in sexual behavior that is atypical and extreme. The focus of a paraphilia is usually very specific and unchanging. A paraphilia is distinguished by a preoccupation with the object or behavior to the point of being dependent on that object or behavior for sexual gratification."

For me, if I were to be excruciatingly particular, the female stomach in its fattened form is almost a paraphilia for me. I'm saved merely by the fact that I still find the idea of the female sexual organs, ass and boobs, and standard sexual activity arousing -- just not as much as a female gaining weight. If on a scale 1 stood for "fetish" and 10 stood for "paraphilia", I'd place everything involved with this community around 7 to 8.

So I was wondering, where do your specific sexual interests lie? Fetish or paraphilia?
7 years

Everything i eat will only appear as acne, not fat. does anyone else have this problem?

I am one of those unfortunate (fortunates) who SERIOUSLY struggle to put on weight.

I have been trying to gain just a tiny amount (maybe five pounds at most?) for a long time now. It's nearly been over a year since I started. And yet, for all my drastic efforts, I have squeezed onto myself maybe half a pound at the very most. In a whole year! (Honestly, I have tried every technique in the book that I know.)

At first I didn't get what was wrong with me, but then I realized I was ignoring something the whole time...

Whenever I over eat, instead of storing the excess energy as fat like everyone else seems to do, my body overcompensates in sebum fluid instead, ejecting it all as acne on my face and back. The appearance of these massive whiteheads on my face pops my self esteem the same way I pop those shitty little things when they appear (even though I should not do that - it's an awful habit that has given me scarring).

So I secretly hope in vain that there exists out there some magical way to stop my body turning food to acne and turn food into fat instead. But that's entirely optimistic. It just won't do it. My body will do what it wants, the way it wants, and if it wants to turn over-consumption into acne, then that's just the way it has to be.

**siiiiigh** Why do I have to have such an obscure, random desire -- and one I can't even fulfil, at that!?

Anyway...

Does any one else have this problem? If so, how do you feel about it?

Or,

Did anyone HAVE this problem in the past? And if so, what changed?
8 years

Fa haiku

I'll have another go:

Her midriff's eclipse
Of my memory of her shape;
When did this happen?
8 years

Fa haiku

Pressure constricting
Belt clasp released; her belly
Seems fatter than was
8 years

Jell-o

Ateitall wrote:
I wonder how long it takes for Jell-O to revert back to liquid state during digestion.

I imagine that once it gets to your stomach, the stomach will pretty much imediately mash it up into what can be considered as liquid form
10 years
23456   loading