Valentines day

My valentines day will consist of school and work. Yipee!
12 years

Quotes you like

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” - Albert Einstein

"The most sophisticated people I know - inside they are all children." - Jim Henson

"Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it." - Sathya Sai Baba

"Life's like a movie, write your own ending. Keep believing, keep pretending." - Jim Henson

"...All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us..." - Gandalf

"He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round Perdition's flames before I give him up!" - Khan Noonien Singh
12 years

All the geeks in the house put your put your hands up!

I might fit under the umbrella of geekdom. I love doing Cosplay photoshoots with my friends though I have yet to make my own outfit. I'm hoping to be a regular attendee at the local Renaissance Fair with my new and improved Ren Fair outfit.

I own a Star Trek TNG medical officers uniform that I don't wear as often as I want because the zipper is weird. I plan on fixing it... I'm doing a speech on Star Trek and how it's affected society in one of my classes this semester. I enjoy Star Wars though I don't give it enough appreciation as I should. I'm a big time LOTR fan with collectibles, action figures, posters, t-shirts, extended dvds, and other assorted paraphernalia. I love Harry Potter and went to every Midnight Premier as well as the last four midnight book releases. I love RPGs (especially Oblivion though I'm dying to play Skyrim).

Whenever I'm mock-upset with a friend I point, stare menacingly and say, "I challenge you to an Agni Kai!" My bending capabilities are nonexistent though.

I love learning about music, the Indian religion, Napoleon, random movie facts, botany, participating in philosophical text, and writing poetry.

"No more rhymes now, I mean it."

"Anybody want a peanut?"
12 years

Are you a musician?

Flautist and vocalist here. I played the piccolo and flute in middle school up to my freshman year in high school. I've always loved singing since I was tiny and now I'm taking class for it as well as being a part of a women's choir and chamber singers at my college.
12 years

When did you find out?

I think I noticed it back when I was 7. I'd daydream about the chubby boys at school and whenever I went to the local swimming pool I'd be watching the heavyset guys with rapt attention. It's been a constant for me that I've never really had to acknowledge. I did find out that I like seeing guys get bigger when I was 11.
12 years

If you could be any animal for a day...

I'd either want to be a frog or sea turtle. I can't decide...
12 years

Scariest thing to happen to u?

Well the scariest thing for me was when I was being sexually harassed by a man at a hotel. He kept on asking if I wanted to join him in his room and tried grabbing me. Thankfully someone came by, I walked away (quickly), and reported him to the police. He tried to get me cornered a second time while heading to the restroom but I managed to get out of that too. Thankfully soon after that the police took care of it.

Second scariest thing is whenever I'm near fireworks. I get hysterical when I hear them. I have no idea why.

Third would have to be something that traumatized me for life. I was accused of doing something and spent a month in jail because of it. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I've learned that you're guilty until proven innocent. That whole month was one terrifying moment after another.
12 years

What book(s) are you reading right now?

Finally started reading Alcatraz vs. The Evil Librarians by Brandon Sanderson. So far it's a great book.
12 years

What book(s) are you reading right now?

I'm currently rereading The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson, Daughter of the Forest by Juliet Marillier, and reading for the first time The Emperor's Knife by Mazarkis Williams.

I'm planning on doing a reread of The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien after I've finished those.
12 years

Any new years resolutions

Save up enough money so I can get two tickets to go to Disneyland... Or two annual passes. smiley
12 years
123   loading