What's your ringtone?

When not in the Holiday mode this is what my ringtones are:

Random callers get Fortune Son by CCR.

Friends get the Fellowship theme from Lord of the Rings OR With a Little Help from My Friends by The Beatles.

Family gets the theme from Star Trek: TNG.

My text message tone is the theme for Isengard from Lord of the Rings.

It's an ongoing joke amongst my friends that when I get a text someone is taking the hobbits to Isengard.... smiley
12 years

You know you'r a nerd when....

You know you're a nerd when you've been nodding, agreeing, OMG-ing, and grinning like a fool at everything posted here. smiley
12 years

Holiday music: love it/hate it

I absolutely ADORE Christmas music! My all-time favorite would have to be Good King Wenceslas. (I start singing at the top of my lungs when I hear it - since it's rarely heard anywhere.)

As well as that I love We Three Kings, Bring a Torch Jeanette Isabella, Als I lay on yoolis night, Coventry Carol, Here We Come A-wassailing, I Saw Three Ships... The list goes on!

If I had to choose "modern" songs I'd go with Christmas Canon, Carol of the Bells, It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas, and Baby It's Cold Outside.

I'd definitely stick to the traditional Christmas music though. Give me The Wexford Carol over Santa Baby any day.
12 years

Favorite song 2011

Oh gosh. Too many awesome songs! Out of the commonly listened to songs I'd have to go with The Cave by Mumford & Sons
12 years

Studio ghibli

Pretty much any Studio Ghibli film is amazing.

My top three would be
Howl's Moving Castle
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
Castle in the Sky

I did not like Tales from Earthsea. It was nothing like the original books. (Much like Howl's Moving Castle but that movie is actually good).

I'm waiting excitedly for The Secret World of Arrietty.
12 years

Your star sign

I'm a Pisces and Metal Horse. I fit into the mold perfectly.
12 years

Favourite album?

Sigh No More - Mumford & Sons
12 years

Reasons behind your name?

My dear friends call me a hobbit and the running joke is that if there were "zombies" in Middle Earth hobbit zombies would be called zombits. Thus the username was created.
12 years
123   loading