Fat lovers in wa state?

I'm looking to have some fat chat and connection with some people near me! I'm fat and queer. I like fit men and fat women. I'm very open minded and just wanna get to know know some folks. Hit me up on Kik @nwbbw23
2 years

Personal trainer fantasy

Likeemround2:
As someone who is both a personal trainer and a feeder I always had a fantasy of making a client gain. I’ve always fantasized about having a cute client who used to be fit / skinny but put on some weight come to me and eventually losing all control and getting huge, submitting to becoming a feedee. It always crosses my mind when I see chubby girls in the gym

Sounds like I'd be the perfect client for you. Haha. All the time I've spent on my own in the gym never did me any good anyways. Probably due to the dinners I would get on my way home from the gym. 😳
2 years

Lets play a game of never have i ever (for feedees and gainers)

1. Been fed IRL
Nope. I do well enough feeding myself.

2. Ate myself to sleep
Absolutely. I would say that happens a few nights a week.

3. Had sex while being fed at the same time
I've masturbated while stuffing myself. But I've only had sex while I was already absolutely stuffed.

4. Stolen food because I’m just a piggy
Nah. I always have plenty near by!

5. Been called a fat name in public
Yes. It has happened quite a few times. It doesn't always happen to my face, but I have overheard people talking about how fat I am.

6. Had a stranger pat or poke my belly
Yes actually. It happened fairly recently at a bar. I was buying another beer and the guy at the bar who was clearly quite drunk already patted my fat gut and asked if the beer did this to me.

7. Been fatter than my current weight
No. It has been a steady uphill climb for over a year now.

8. Ripped clothes or popped a button
Oh yeah. I have ripped seams in a few items. I've only accidentally popped a button once. But it was a super cheap jumpsuit that gave up.

9. Broken furniture because of my weight
Just one cheap camping chair!

10. Seen an actual pig and got turned on
No. Farm animal stuff is not for me really.

11. Fantasized about immobility
No. I still want a regular life, just as a big 'ol fatty.

12. Ate until I threw up
Yes.

13. Got stuck somewhere because of my size
I have been very close to getting stuck in a few small bathroom stalls. Also, trying to get in or out of my car when someone else is parked too close.

14. Posted nudes of myself online
Yes.

15. Been fed online
Nope.

16. Been told I need to lose weight by a family member
Very often. My family has a ton of shame around fat and I'm by far the biggest.

17. Had a partner who worshiped my fat
Yes! On occasion. I also love the opportunity to worship a woman's fat belly.

18. Started rubbing my belly in public
Quite often. It's so comforting to me.

19. Been called a pig
Yes. I'm okay with a little bit of that, but I prefer more creative names and teasing than the farm animal names.

20. Been weighed and measured by my partner
Yes I have. One time.

21. Been in a gaining competition with another gainer
Nope.
2 years

What made you decide to get fat?

I never chose to get fat. It just happened. After years of trying to lose the weight and being ashamed I have embraced it. I really enjoy the people that love my fat, and I even enjoy the people that are disgusted by it. I'm fat, I'm heavy, I jiggle. All these years trying to hide it and I was never fooling anybody. Now I am out and proud about it.
3 years

Any other girls who are into getting fat together with another girl?

I am super into it. My wife and I have been gaining from the beginning. I can't seem to catch up though.
3 years

Humiliation & submission

Super into this. Also love the idea of being fattened and humiliated.
3 years

Any lesbians here who love fat women ?

I am mostly into women and almost exclusively date women. I love a big girl with a nice big belly and a great ass. The few men that I like, I prefer to be super fit in contrast to me.
5 years