Gaining fat and working out

@muchies - totally hear you. it is possible to grow certain parts of your body (within reason) through exercise. the problem is when you google its a lot about trimming fat and building muscle. so i am trying to approach it from a feedist angle (building muscle but also gaining fat) im just wondering if anyone has done anything like that before
9 months

Gaining fat and working out

Hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone has experience with gaining but also working out both for men and women?

I've been gaining the last bit but still want to maintain my chest and arms- really just grow the belly. Anyone have any good suggestions routines foods etc.?

For women - I started seeing this girl and told her about feederism. She's not a feedee but maybe could be open in the future. we've talked about gaining and I'm curious has anyone had success both gaining fat while also growing their ass/ hips or even breasts through some exercise in conjunction with stuffing/ gaining?

look forward to all of your replies!
9 months

Curiosities regarding the feedism scene in toronto / canada

For as big of a city that Toronto is - the scene is pretty slim here unfortunately
10 months

Toronto gta meet up ideas.

I would have joined if I saw this earlier !
1 year

Toronto meet-up post covid19?

I don’t see why we can’t group the two cities or even make it an all Ontario thing !
3 years

Same , I’d like to do this as well! I even suggest a Toronto / GTA based group chat of some type? Anyone have any ideas?
3 years

Toronto - looking for a nice girl into feederism

👋 hey ! - well since it’s near impossible to meet women that are interested in Feederism I’d try giving this a shot . I’m a 26 M feeder (with some feedee tendencies) looking to meet a nice girl around the same age interested in Feederism ! Pretty simple haha . If you’re from Toronto or a surrounding area (or if you just feel like reaching out) send me a message or a DM I’m happy to chat !
3 years

In for a Toronto meet up! Its crazy that we are such a large metropolis but our feedism community is practically non-existent!
3 years
123   loading