Any good gaining blogs?

Looking to find a blog or diary written by a female BBW gainer, maybe one who started out thin and described how her body changed along the way as she got bigger and bigger. Like Softiebabie or Anonymous College Gainer on Stufferdb. Always looking for inspiration to make my stories more lifelike.
4 years

Fat women in public

Anyone find yourself trying too hard not to look at thicc girls walking around in public and kinda failing? Share your stories in a safe, private space! Trust me, no one will ever know.

At work today I saw a female body type I didn't think was even possible. There was a short, compact, solid lady, maybe more than 4 but less than 5 feet tall, waddling around with a belly that was literally 2/3 of her body mass. I'm not even exaggerating. Her belly was protruding almost two feet from the rest of her, she didn't even appear to be staggering under the weight. Her backside was very wide and she had the rolls under her arms, kinda apple-shaped, but OMG the belly! It was like the size of two beach balls. And it didn't look like a preggo belly either, it wasn't round and solid looking, more just flab. She had very large boobs of course, but they seemed small compared to this unbelievable girth. She had on this very loose top thing that draped like curtains over her mind boggling abdominal bulge, and a pair of leggings tight around her tiny legs but stretched further than I ever thought possible around her waist.... I walked by her several times just to glance at her. She was waddling around with two young men who looked way too tall to be her kids. She didn't notice me looking.

How was she mobile? I've seen much smaller "obese" people use motor scooter things in my store. It was kind of an impossible miracle she was walking around.

Then I got to thinking...what kind of dedication to food did it take to gain like that, and what are the odds of it going all to her abdominal area? Wonder what her stomach capacity was like...or what such a belly would sound like if she was hungry. For a moment I imagined jumping on that and it rippling like a water bed. Then I started to feel blushy and uncomfortable so I had to move to another area of the store.
4 years

What's your kinkiest fantasy?

Taking a GF out to a surprise date for dinner at an all-you-can-eat buffet... letting her watch me take plate after plate of food and feeling an urge to keep up...she pushes herself and remarks how uncomfortably full she feels at the end...being self conscious of her bulging tummy peeking out from over her tight jeans...taking her back to my place and subtly hinting that I like her belly as I start to rub it...we start cuddling and making out then f***ing as I hold her belly... she realizes she doesn't even care as I admit that it turns me on....
4 years

New inflation method omg

I don't know if that's what it's doing but that's what it feels like. You should feel a rush of cool air on the back of your throat and you'll feel your stomach expand and it will ache a bit, like when ur really full with a food baby...I think it hurts cuz it's ur abs basically stretching out... so i can only imagine what it's like for a person with relaxed muscles and a loose, stretched out belly able to hold a lot more...

I've gotten so good at it, I can go in the bathroom for like 2 minutes at work and do it, enjoy my distended belly then exhale it out and be back to normal.
9 years

New inflation method omg

I dunno how else to explain it. :/ I mastered it so well tho, I can just do it at will without laying down or exhaling first. I can even do it standing up. It is kinda painful though. It feels like gas bloating.
9 years

New inflation method omg

I think I found another way to do it guys. You don't even need to plug your nose or your mouth. Lay down in bed or recline in a chair, and take a deep breath like you're diving underwater. Then, with your mouth closed tightly (gently clench your teeth if it helps keep it closed) exhale slowly until your lungs feel empty. When you can't exhale any more, you'll feel a tightness in the back of your throat. This must be the larynx closing up or something. Be sure to fully exhale and then you'll feel it close.

Then, now this is the hardest part to explain...keep your mouth closed and sort of "snore" like the air is coming into your nose and down your esophagus. You may hear a snoring sound and feel cool air coming in the back of your throat, this is how you know you've done it! Now, without opening your mouth and trying to use that snore reflex to keep that valve thingy clamped down, INHALE long and slow. You'll actually FEEL the air rush straight down into your belly as you inhale thru your nose!!!

If you did it right, the effect is instantaneous. Push out with your abdominal muscles as you inhale, and you can feel your stomach expand, not your chest!! It may start to hurt a little and make you feel a bit dizzy, but swallow. Then slowly exhale, repeat the above steps and feel it grow even bigger! It's just like blowing up a balloon with a lungful of air, except you're pumping your belly up by inhaling, somehow bypassing the lungs and drawing a breath into your belly!

I'm a skinny guy with a small stomach capacity but big lungs, and I mastered this technique in under a day. It's so hard to describe but if you did it, you'll know it!! Your chest won't expand, only your stomach!

It's like a food baby when you overstuff yourself. You'll feel a stretching sensation around your navel and it may actually cause a dull pain, but it feels full like your tummy is FILLED with AIR. Do it once and you feel full, breathe in twice and you'll feel stuffed. Do it three breaths, and you could feel and look a about 6 months pregnant. It feels AMAZING.

If you hold it and push your belly out as far as you'll go and hold it as long as you can, you might feel the urge to fart or burp, but I found if you open your mouth and sigh, it just goes back to normal, plus you'll feel great and relaxed, ready to take a deep inhale and try again.

So remember:
1. Blow out sharply
2. Close mouth
3. Pretend to snore, breathe in thru nose
4. Rub your inflated pregnant-looking belly!
5 open mouth and sigh heavily to deflate.

Try it! I'm not crazy!!

(Take before & after pics if you succeed)
9 years