Belly button fantasy

I am also very interested to find out if many other people are into this? Do you guys know many other people?
10 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

ssbbwjessica wrote:
I don't know if I'm alone in this (and I really enjoyed reading everyone's fantasies) and I'm not sure how I would carergorize mine exactly... but!

I always having this fantasy of having a thin guy trying to carry me. I mean I love the idea of squashing a guy, and squashing vids really do turn me on but I always wanted to take it a little further. Lifting my belly, telling me how heavy it is, then trying to get his arms around me and ultimately trying to pick me up. Attempted piggyback rides where he's crouched down and I put my full weight and he collapses under me.

Then it evolves into maybe two guys now as they both try and lift me up. Then as many as it takes.

I don't know, the thought of someone straining and grunting, complaining yet enjoying how heavy I am.

I would love to do that for real.

I have taken my 20ish stone exes weight on my back. would quite like to see how much I could take
12 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

SarahReignBBW wrote:
IDK maybe kidknapped and force fed , teased for being so fat,having my everything jiggled and grabbed... maybe by some skinny gilrs and a muscular guy..smiley having my belly n thighs tied up with belts to a chair thats too small, and just being belted up period LOL Ima freak

But definitely my kind of freak. I would love to be involved in this fantasy. X
12 years

Humilating men by feminizing

I quite a 'manly' man personality wise. So forced sissyfication really appeals to my submissive side
12 years

Stronger than your man

I am a pretty strong guy, so finding a girl who can overpower me is always a huge turn on. Doesn't happen often enough.
12 years