Hard time finding a real piggy

Email sent i hope your real and not a bot
5 years

Hard time finding a real piggy

So i have posted a bunch of times in search of a true submissive piggy one to feed and feed and one to breed i want to share my life with my feedee aka piggy have a family i am a serious dominant feeder and ready to breed now i am in new york so please dont message me if you arent 100% serious about this and i am not looking for a online relationship or constant email back and fourth i know fantasy feeder limits messages so if your serious send kik info so we can further talk about making this happen thank you
5 years

Feed & breed

Looking for a single woman bbw or ssbbw interested in gaining being fed by a dominant feeder aswell as breeding a few times i want a big wife and a few kids i am in ny i have kik only message if you are serious please no time wasters not looking for a online relationship single women only i am not looking to relocate at the moment but in the future yes
5 years

Valentines day stuffing

Looking For A Greedy Horny Pig Or Cow To Stuff & Fuck Valentines Day Weekend Located In Long Island Ny Big Plus If You Like Anal & Want To Breed Serious Pigs Only Be Ready To Eat & Fuck Alot
5 years

Feed & breed

i am 28 from long island ny looking for a bbw or ssbbw a serious feedee a really piggy someone who wants to get big and fat someone 420 friendly a dog lover someone who also wants to breed have a family i have kik looking for in person not interested in online relationships if your serious message me thanks
5 years

Feeder needed

I’m ready to feed you like a queen when you are
5 years

Extra weight making you slutty

missmuffetz lets do this im local and ready to please feed and grab those rolls
5 years

Where are the real piggies at?

I am looking for a pig local to me but distance isnt a deal breaker i am a dominant feeder looking for someone truly submissive and kinky and greedy a real hungry pig someone who wants to be adored fed and grow huge i am not into online feedings etc if we cant talk then plan to meet up and feed do not respond thank you
5 years
1234   loading