Pro-fat songs

Not a pro fat song, but always makes me smile.

The Move. Wild tiger woman

"Tied to the bed
Shes waitin to be fed"

smiley
10 years

Metal fans!

Orchid. More Sabbath then Sabbath smiley
10 years

A little question...

Some men like gadgety things, how about one of those little multi tool things or a little LED key ring torch?
Got it! a cook book with your favourite recipes in it. smiley
11 years

A little question...

A Mercedes G63 AMG would be a good gift. smiley

I'll get my coat smiley
11 years

I canĀ“t chose!!!

No need to rush to decision one way or the other. Eat what you want, don't eat what you don't want, see what happens.

If you choose not to decide, you still have made choice , hehesmiley
11 years

Sticking up for adele

There's no business like show business Like no business I know
11 years

I secretly have the hots for..

Dr Francesca Stavrakopoulou smiley
11 years

Whats your favorite word

Gerrymandering & Juxtaposition.
11 years

Men

It's not so much about if men/women suck. Even the nicest people can do nasty things sometimes. It's about pain and how it's dealt with.

Pretty much go along with salts post. So many things start with "love you". Does require a bit of work though.

GutLovingGirl, your post almost bought a tear to this old bugger. Getting bad news about ones health is huge, who knows what buttons that presses, no doubt your anxiety must be all over the place.

Hearing things like, "i'm never enough for anyone", "allow myself to be happy and trusting", "maybe i'm just not enough for anyone", etc. Damn, I can't even express how sad those thoughts makes me feel, even though I know they are feelings that many have at some stage. Not easy.

How about turning things around.
Don't let a man "get me into bed". If you choose, you take him to bed. Now if you want, the next morning, kick him out of bed, no kiss no cuddle, show him the door. You can give him a few minutes to get dressed, or just chuck his clothes out the door. smiley

Ok perhaps not the best suggestion, but the point is to try and change the patterns that bring you pain.
11 years
7891011   loading