Looking for a feeder

You are my kind of girl. Im single and only interested in a woman who shares my gaining/obesity fetish. Email me at murphypatricksouthern@gmail.com or message me on ff.
5 years

Looking for a big greedy daddy pig who wants nothing more than to keep me swollen with his seed

You are my kind of woman. Im a horny fat ass dude looking for a hungry piggy like you to feed into a huge blob.
5 years

Come and say hey :)

I love your enormous blubbery soft gut! Please keep eating like a pig.
6 years

Breaking the 300lb mark

I passed 300 recently and love it.I really want to get over 400 asap and probably well over 500 eventually. I want huge moobs bigger than most women's breasts and a enormous blubber belly blob to fondle.
6 years

Body smell changing after getting fat.

That really turns me on. I bet your sweat smells so hot.
6 years

Feedee looking for a feedee/relationship

No weight limit is what I love to hear. I want to grow you into a 700 pound blubber goddess. I will enjoy bathing you and wiping your ass so much.
6 years

Help me with story ideas?

A morbidly obese supervisor who can grow fatter at will. She is naked because no clothes fit and she loves to get reactions from people. She is a kryptonion like super but not related so she can fuck him
6 years

Cellulite: yes or no

I absolutely love cellulite! The more the better. Stretch marks too!
6 years

I know it's not a belly, but those thighs are huge

I love watching all that soft booty blubber jiggle. Those thighs are getting nice and jiggly as well.Please make more videos of you jiggling your soft sexy fat.
6 years
123   loading