Are you attracted to the opposite of your body type or the same as yours?

I have a strong preference to contrast. That tiny beauty and the fat beast kind smiley
And somehow it always makes me so uncomfortable to state it. Because it implies that I deliberately disregard plump females. Which then makes me feel like a total hypocrite.
3 years

Ripped clothes

If we're talking unintentional accidents...

I once ripped a nice dress shirt when I put on some pounds and it became snug. I sat and bent to tie shoelaces and the shirt burst on my belly along the notches for buttons.
Lesson learned. Since then I button straining shirts after tying the shoelaces.

Another really nice shirt was ruined somewhat similarly. It was straining just slightly, but enough to cling somehow to the corner of the table in KFC when I sat down and turned on a bolted down stool.
Buttons held, but they ripped out quite large holes in the fabric.

Not much ripping other than that surprisingly
3 years

Inner thigh folds

Solution: Long leg boxer briefs.
A must have underwear if I go out (which implies moving my lower appendages a lot)
3 years

Feedist gathering in moscow, russia

Date: December 26th, 2020 at around ~3PM.
Location: First Russian McDonalds restaurant at 29, Bolshaya Bronnaya str., Moscow

If any fellow feedist happen to be in Moscow that day - you are very welcome to join our company. Expecting 3-5 persons. 8 if everyone is super responsible.

I speak English well enough for chatting and interpretation. Same might be true for some others.

PM me if you're keen to participate. I'll share my contacts and fill up on details.
Generic questions may be asked in this topic.

P.S. We're going to have a cool 500lbs-ish rock musician fatty dude with us smiley
3 years

Apetamin experiences?

Still got a half-liter bottle of cyproheptadine syrup in my fridge. Bought whilst on vacation in Turkey. Drank a full dose back then immedately after I got back to my room and boy did I regret that.. I could barely wake up in the morning and was super drowsy all day. So drowsy you don't even have the strength to go after the food.

I took it until the end of vacation, but it didn't affect my appetite much... just made the hotel food slip in more easily.
Absolutely no ravenous hunger I expected so much...
3 years

Do you also need someone if you want to gain weight?

Yeah, count me in.
I don't have patience and persistence to gain on my own. And its just hard. I need special someone IRL to do that for.
Also help with meals and calorie counting also would be invaluable.
3 years

Sleep deprivation-weight gain?

Yeah, my sleep went to hell with my work going remote.
For an engineer its very uncomfortable to be braindead all day, so I went for sleeping aids to rectify that.
This is a great time for cyproheptadine (Apetamine) btw, but not an option for, because I need my brain...

I think I've gotten fatter, but lost some weight. I think its due to muscle loss and a lot of stress (not the fattening kind unfortunately)

I think things could've been different if I:
- wasn't really concerned about dying of COVID (obesity and hypertension are risk factors for me)
- had more time for cooking and grocery shopping or even better a feeder who could handle related nuissances and encourage of course smiley
3 years

Pushers vs. letting goers

i'm mostly a let goer... but I am at this state when letting go just stops working (at a very serious plateau right now) and in order to continue gaining weight - I need a big push... from a feeder smiley
4 years

Take a quiz, find out your feedee personality

Confident gainer smiley
You’re on the side of gaining that associates being big with being powerful and having a strong presence, you love to eat big and maybe even lift big, and you surround yourself with people like you. Your big body allows you to feel empowered and has given you a confidence that you have always needed to show your true personality. When it comes to relationships you might be on the dominant side or at least you want to be the protective one rather than just fat and passive.

Whoever made this quiz - thank you!
4 years

Fat men in yoga pants

I have a pair of Marks&Spencer chino shorts with an ingenious elastic waistband (has two rubber band inserts around pockets) - you can't even tell its there. The fact is that its size 34 and its capable to accomodate my size 40 ass and it still has an inch or two to stretch to its absolute limit.

You could try looking something like this if you tend to continue growing that fast.
4 years
12345   loading