Heavy cream is very sneaky

[buzzkill alert] is anyone afraid of gaining pounds of cholesterol on walls of your blood vessels at all?
8 years

Sci fi feeding

just reading the very beginning of this topic and its title I instantly have an image referencing star trek and something to do with misalighned ray of their food synthesizer... and I'm not even a fan smiley Its just the first thing came up smiley
8 years

Out growing clothes

It got cold here and I got 7kg fatter since November. Not a big deal but my only pair of warmer wool pants became painful to wear when buttoned. So I came to office in those pants unbuttoned and holded up by belt loosened 1 notch.
That was much better and quite a 'fat' thing to do. Even roomiest of my button up shirts was straining when I sat down.
8 years

Bf on 1,500-calorie diet...

Not the first time I see such situation here... that really is depressing to see. It looks like that fetish brings more sorrow in long term than happiness in short term. Exactly now I thought if there was a "kink | normal" switch ... to flip it and be happy like the rest...
8 years

Runs in the family?

Yeah, my grandmother went through hunger times after ww2 - that really haywired stuff and resulted in my mom being overweight and then me too after she sent a regular kid to granny for whole summer and got a balooned up twinkie-boy in return.

I call it "granny effect" - grandchildren fatness is inversely proportional to distance to grandmother, haha smiley
8 years

How common is it?

Its all gradual I think. Getting aroused when feeding someone or being fed - thats a deviation of a "loving too much" kind. That just improbable to be widespread. I guess a lot more ppl just enjoy it more or less without sexualizing it and therefore cannot qualify it as a fetish smiley
8 years

Freelance/home job

Thanks for warning, guys smiley I'm actually not inclined taking this job, but anyway I was curious on others opinion if all that was a genuine remote job and how that would impact someone's figure smiley
8 years

Freelance/home job

Recently there is an opportunity appeared to get a fully remote job. I never thought about that earlier, but think of it - it has:
- stress
- fridge with food to relieve stress
- couch
- money supply
- grocery delivery
and does not have:
- walking/commuting
- need to wear office clothes

I thought that these conditions would blimp me up in no time without me even noticing. What do you think about that kind of job?
8 years

Lindemann 'fat'

Hmm... I'm not sure if he is doing that because its controversial (sort of) or he really means it. Total mystery actually smiley

No clue gives that Keine Lust videoclip too:
but it contains fat suits smiley
8 years
12345   loading