Helllp!

same stuff here. for me low-lactose milk works, but not in large volumes. For that purpose no-lactose milk is better, but more expensive.

Previous option I discarded was a soy milk - I just heard when drinking lots of it - it messes up with hormones and estrogen levels are rising. I don't want that personally, but many might want that...

And also I tried almond milk - stuff is just weird... and expensive.
8 years

Which european country are friendly towards bhm

I know a fact that I like germans. And one of many reasons is that they have a clothes sizing charts that accomodate different body proportions.

Size 27 pants fit me perfectly. Its a special size for wider that average men. And there is also another level for men being pretty fat.

This is what I call friendliness smiley
8 years

My roommate knows i want to be fat

Jiggle_when_I_Walk:
... she saw me with the last twinkie in my mouth and me rubbing my belly. She started laughing and asked if I was a feedist. ... but her being okay with it was another thing. She always made extra portions after that smiley

I don't know why, but this situation looks so awesome to me. No judging at all, positive perception, even followed with a bit of support (extra portions)... its all turned out so great.
8 years

Feederism internationally?

In Russia we use same terminology, because idk... calling things with russian words sounds weird and lame. Some are attempting to find the right words and its is most successful for BBWs, but for others - not really. And I have an impression that in general public very very few know this terminology. Usually it boils to "I like fat chicks... what? that thing called somehow? its a deviation? wtf?"

As for forums - mixed situation with that. Those who dedicated to FAs and BBWs are somewhat alive, and other sites usually die and reborn... we are currently have fantasyfeeder.ru as the 4th reincarnation of feedism sites where I am registered. Although things are pretty much dead. Users are very passive and it boils to behaviour like in our social network "Vkontakte" - when someone posts a photo and maybe 1 or 2 will say something like "cool", or "nice butt" and its over. Nobody makes a discussions... thats boring like crap (sorry) so I'm usually lurking around here more, sometimes trying to start threads like here, but getting very few or no responces... this sucks.

And another thing I noticed is that people cannot connect properly. It looks like feedists are scattered evenly among big cities. So its common that a registered user is from some city and noone else is there.

But anyway that might be very biased point of view, because this is how it looks to me... I'm kinda thinking that if everything happens - its usually in private.
8 years

Working desk job

I am programmer and I think I squashed my butt flat...

haha, just joking - never had much of it smiley And therefore was never able to split any pants in this area. But on the contrary pants usually have lots of space there and hang... doesn't look good actually.
8 years

Anyone tried cyproheptadine?

Goemon:
I wanted to ask if there is any body that know what could be the risk from taking periactin for a long time?

I think that goes to all medicines - if you take something for a long time - then your body shifts its balance towards this. I.e. you're taking hormones - and after a while if you don't stop - your body will stop producing that hormone for you to restore hormone balance when its supplied externally.

For cyproheptadine you can just google and read all side effects. They are nasty, because its just a 1st generation antihistamine.
But anyway sideeffects tend to diminish if you're taking continiously, including hunger - thats your body adapts.

So if you're really want to use it - I'd suggest you do it at least in short courses. Like you're boosting hunger, you feast, then when effect weakens and you adapt - then stop and give it a rest for idk... a month or something...
8 years

Being or becoming

For me becoming smiley
I like the process, when scale readings climbing and clothes shrinking smiley
8 years

Summer holidays?

Summer in Moscow was pleasantly cool and not that much rainy. This is appreciated because we have a tendency for each summer be hotter than previous.

But then me, my friend and his wife went on 2 week vacation in Japan. I can't say it was cool, no, that was HOT smiley I thought I'd die in the heat they have, but I survived thanks to A/Cs inside buildings and soda vending machines outside every 1-2 meters in average and also neat toilets that you can find literally anywhere smiley So the flow of liquid is really well organized there smiley One of the things I regret - that I haven't had enough conversation with locals, because nice fluent english is rare thing to encounter and also when I'm in company - I can't seem to fully switch language and attention to surrounding place and people.

After I came back I seem to brought heat wave with me, haha. I thought I'd cool down in moscow, but noooo smiley Anyway A/Cs rock anywhere smiley
8 years

Ultimate weight gain herb

Jhale:
Just as an update, my hunger has increased greatly. I have had huge problems with being hungry enough to gain weight before, but Green Rooibos really does the job. My experience with Fenugreek was not half as good.

I'm intrigued. But how does it exactly works? How do you consume rooibos? I checked iHerb - there are packages of green rooibos, but they are all teas. So I think you are drinking tea afterall. Or am I wrong again and you're chewing it? smiley
8 years

Getting paid to get fat

Hehe. I though its that how "commercial" BBWs work smiley

If not, then admins should open some sort of a FeedBay here implementing this idea, haha smiley
8 years
23456   loading