How to spot ffa in 3 minutes?

LadyEjkua:
she agrees to see you again - she probably won't have a problem with your weight.

You have a point there smiley Though I was told a couple of times that I'm not that fat, so there might be thoughts like "he has a good personality and some gym will fix the rest". But thats still okay, I think when I say otherwise - she'll reconsider things smiley

LadyEjkua:
when it comes to love,there is no way of steering it in the direction you want. You'll just meet her one day.

Well, I'm pretty sure that love yet cannot suddenly teleport in my home. This whole thing is about to break that routine in which I don't go out much except in office and then back home and don't contact people much smiley

LadyEjkua:
As for me: I always dreamed of a fat man who likes being fat. That never happened, but my husband is fat and he doesn't mind me worshiping his belly or me being on FF. And I'm sure as hell happy with him.

Ohh, I see this now very often (at my range of age). That feeder/feedee is married on someone who is not into it. That is sad of course, but still does the trick sometimes. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Best wishes to you and stay happy all the time smiley
8 years

What meal have you just taken?

began dinner - pre-frozen mashed potatoes and sebastes. then will be tea and cake )
8 years

Anyone tried cyproheptadine?

If anyone missed it - thread about apetamine is heavily related to this one smiley
8 years

fatfiona:
Sounds like a recepie for disaster. Maybe stick to sites like this where you know there are girls into the same thing as you. We're only a small percentage of the population so chances of just bumping into one must be pretty rare.

There is a gray label under my avatar that says that I'm here for 4 years, and about 6 or 7 years on other (local) feedism sites. Still doesn't help much. You, fatty appreciating girls, really are rare, but I'm convinced that only few of them aware of what it is (fetish) and how is that called. I see that people around here more likely to discover that their regular GF likes em bigger than actually meet someone. And only then they might visit this place smiley
So I think this is hard way but still a best bet...
8 years

Okay, I've been there. Had 5 minutes each turn. But its still very constricting, so I barely could undrestand if I really like a person or just like how nice everything is. smiley

So some change of plans... now I'm thinking about ruining first dates this way:
1. Have some generic talk
2. Gently check about aforementioned signs of feederism tolerance/attraction, maybe using some advices above (thanks again for them) to know how to put on everything in step 3.
3. Spit out the truth. That I am a perv and without feedism thing I am asexual thus will be much less attracted in the first place and relationship is very likely to quickly "fade out". And then tell that I'm saying this to be honest in the very beginning and to minimize hurt feelings later.
4. Then we are most likely just end this, move on to the next dates and never bother each other again.

What do you think? Is this fair enough? Maybe some suggestions on how to put my interest in feederism soft enough not to shock or disgust a person very much?
8 years

Ultimate weight gain herb

In my endeavor to cut on caffeine I found rooibos tea as an excellent caffeine-free alternative (instead of many varieties of horrible tasting hibiscus teas) to regular black/green tea, so I drink it in evenings or before bed.

This stuff tastes great, but nothing weight gain related happens, so move along, no magic fattening herbs here. Or am I'm casting all spells wrong? smiley
8 years

How to deal with bad feelings about girlfriends weightloss?

There are people that hate being fat. Not because society or external pressure. They just disgusted by that fact and suffer a lot because of it. It is their inner preference, which should be left alone. My mom seem to be an example ( smiley )

If your GF is one of that kind, then better leave things as it is now. Relationships is a comfort for both. Can you live without feederism thing, but with a good woman you love? If yes - that will be a compromise. But if she is forced to be fat and unhappy - that is a negative thing that should be avoided. After all you can try gaining weight yourself if she's ok with that. There are FAs and feeders around who liked that smiley
8 years

Video game list

Hmm about that enjoying ALL time part:
1. Unreal Tournament ('99 one, with co-workers, yeah)

The rest is part time:
2. Alien: Isolation
3. Dead Space (1-good, 2-okay, 3-no!)
4. Half-Life
5. STALKER
8 years

Back pain due to weight gain

I suffer something similar. Reasons: desk job, stature too big for crappy chair. Also having trouble with bed matresses... all that makes my spine beg for help.

I'm trying lots of stuff, but not much of it helps. Exercising is probably the best shot.

Thats both strange and good you noticed it that early at 215 lbs. You should definitely strengthen your back, or better everything else if you plan on gaining more, so don't hesitate going to gym. My favorite exercise in the end of visit was hyperextension (or whatever that called, when you lift your torso and straighten body with your lower back muscles) I might have something really wrong with my back, because this exercise gives kind of a relaxing and blissful feeling after finishing it.

Other things I'd suggest is swimming and also recently I was looking at yoga (for beginners one). Especially that pose when you lay on your belly and then lift torso again to form an L smiley
8 years

Going swimming when you've gained weight!

This feeling is indeed kinda cool. Similar experiences I felt when I was toying with "water padding" (stuff big garbage bag under shirt and fill it with water). When filled up I was carefully moving around/sitting/standing up. Extra 20-30 lbs acquired quickly really feel heavy ))

But still carrying your own extra fat feels easier. Don't know if it would feel that way if I just suddenly piled up that amount out of nowhere... and will never know for sure.
8 years
34567   loading