Meetups in nyc
1 reply, 1510 views
Also,bumping to see if anyone knows of any feedist meetup...
Last reply, 1 year
Manchester uk?
7 replies, 3304 views
Hi I’m in Leeds if you like it’s not too far away!
Last reply, 1 year
Trying to create a dutch community
2 replies, 1274 views
https://discord.gg/ghYCXSNV8f
dit is een link naar de ...
Last reply, 1 year
Seattle meet up!
7 replies, 2919 views
This would be so much fun. Post thanksgiving stuffing mee...
Last reply, 1 year
Michigan meet up!
3 replies, 1853 views
I'm in the Lansing area and have definitely been wis...
Last reply, 1 year
The old meet up in london.
1 reply, 1570 views
There were a bunch of folk that regularly met up, but the...
Last reply, 1 year
Alberta
1 reply, 1363 views
I live in edmonton
I am more of a dine in peerdon, but w...
Last reply, 2 years
Colorado meet up /say hi / location
4 replies, 1717 views
I’m in Arvada and am very down!
Last reply, 2 years
Arkansas meet up!
2 replies, 1617 views
Yup! Also, Kansas comes from the Sioux word for "...
Last reply, 2 years
Dutch meet up
1 reply, 1196 views
Hello,
Such a good idea!
I would like to join:)
I wo...
Last reply, 2 years