Birthday in vegas!
1 reply, 1891 views
I’m from up there if you want to hang. Idk if my frie...
Last reply, 3 years
Toronto meet-up sat aug 28th
1 reply, 1949 views
For added intrigue: I've gained 91lbs since that pro...
Last reply, 3 years
Seattle/ pnw meetup?
1 reply, 1468 views
Ha same here!. I'll be leaving next month and live 2...
Last reply, 3 years
Bay area meetup
4 replies, 2787 views
This sounds really cool, if you guys are still doing it/d...
Last reply, 3 years
Does anything happen in houston?
3 replies, 2628 views
Oh, very interesting I’ve never heard of this sort of t...
Last reply, 3 years
Kayla's big challenge
4 replies, 2592 views
There’s no much explanation on your instagram excep...
Last reply, 3 years
Feedee/feeder vacation
24 replies, 30212 views
I went on a cruise and definitely felt heavier at the end!
Last reply, 3 years
Curiosities regarding the feedism scene in toronto / canada
3 replies, 2114 views
What a shame. The fact that Canada is full of some beauti...
Last reply, 3 years