Event in france
11 replies, 17371 views
Maybe an all EU meet? As the number of people interested ...
Last reply, 5 years
July 17 - learn about fat liberation!
3 replies, 6100 views
Hooray! We look forward to seeing you on Saturday!!
Last reply, 5 years
Nj meet up
1 reply, 9017 views
Sorry it did not work for the meetup. If I was in NJ, I ...
Last reply, 5 years
Portugal meetup
1 reply, 2323 views
Hi Im looking for a female feedee in Portugal that wants ...
Last reply, 5 years
Denver: any bbws/ffas in or around?
2 replies, 4041 views
same, id be down to meet like minded people for some ...
Last reply, 5 years
Whitby goth weekend october 2021
1 reply, 6620 views
I'm down, although not hopeful given all the rhe...
Last reply, 5 years
Southern massachusetts feeders?
1 reply, 3143 views
You still looking cause I’m very interested
Last reply, 5 years
Uk meets?
33 replies, 42112 views
Just had a look at this thread again, FF Zoom meetup soun...
Last reply, 5 years
Webcam sesh
1 reply, 4931 views
It would be something good to try, i've not had any...
Last reply, 5 years