Any bi/gay women wanting a chance to become immobile?
1 reply, 1075 views
I'd love to! I wanna get really really fat!
Last reply, 1 year
Any regrets for your current size
3 replies, 2909 views
I'm glad that you survived your health issues.
...
Last reply, 1 year
Do you have an upper weight limit?
3 replies, 7969 views
For me, it would be 400lbs. I have some minor health issu...
Last reply, 2 years
How many of you are over 800lbs?
5 replies, 4126 views
It is possible that some are more than 800 but can not ge...
Last reply, 2 years
Shape? what shape?
1 reply, 1453 views
That’s one of the reasons I find fat bodies so attracti...
Last reply, 2 years
Your favorite ssbbw or bhm
25 replies, 19053 views
Candy is amazing, especially when she was 500+. Another...
Last reply, 2 years
Extreme dom encourager
2 replies, 1838 views
Eh. I'd be more discerning about that.
I&apos...
Last reply, 2 years
How fat is "too fat"?
36 replies, 45753 views
We keep escalating. Started out as me being like "i...
Last reply, 2 years
Favorite side effect of extreme obesity
11 replies, 7854 views
Travel stuff for my hyper sized wife. She's comfort...
Last reply, 2 years
People who are into immobility or health issues, what’s the reason and why do you like it?
15 replies, 7400 views
I kinda found the feeedee unicorn. A woman who can'...
Last reply, 2 years
Ruined
32 replies, 50779 views
]Hedonistic_Purity
As a death feeder I definitely get o...
Last reply, 2 years
Feeder psychotherapist
7 replies, 2761 views
Then you might as well just RP.
I am not saying th...
Last reply, 2 years
A dark wish
18 replies, 21163 views
It would be awesome to be drugged and fattened up into a ...
Last reply, 2 years