Male pear
12 replies, 6816 views
I'm plump male and I'm pear shaped. I have big ...
Last reply, 2 years
Dealing with other people criticizing your kink
4 replies, 2859 views
i feel it too.🥺
Last reply, 2 years
Who might this be.
1 reply, 1798 views
I have no idea who this is. However, the photo itself rev...
Last reply, 2 years
Death by obesity
2 replies, 3073 views
Nobody would like to die. I want to live with extreme obe...
Last reply, 2 years
654 pounds is my heaviest …but
3 replies, 3819 views
Okay. Someone is misrepresenting me. I have not asked you...
Last reply, 2 years
Unhealthy?
22 replies, 14964 views
I'm not trying to put myself on medication, but to s...
Last reply, 2 years
The contrast
23 replies, 22245 views
There’s more of a contrast between wifey and I than the...
Last reply, 2 years
Being supersized changes your perspectives
1 reply, 2473 views
Exactly. 20 pounds is less than 1/26 of my body weigh...
Last reply, 2 years
Young obesity anyone 18+
34 replies, 55967 views
I've been trying to gain for a few years now. Since ...
Last reply, 2 years
Decline in fitness
22 replies, 20657 views
i used to be really fit - i went to the gym 3 or 4 times ...
Last reply, 2 years