Fat genetics
3 replies, 6571 views
I think it would be interesting to see what the result wo...
Last reply, 4 years
Men - is fat burying you below the waist? what do you do and how do you feel about it?
19 replies, 25393 views
Exactly. Eventually, acceptance sets in and you alrea...
Last reply, 4 years
Too fat for sex - anyone experienced this?
36 replies, 46119 views
This story by far captured the aspect of being the on...
Last reply, 4 years
2000 pound person?
4 replies, 8327 views
Probably completelyres tricted in their movements.
Last reply, 4 years
Dental care
1 reply, 8352 views
When some people are facilitated or long term stays...bar...
Last reply, 5 years
Diabetes
8 replies, 8571 views
Thanks, I did some research and Berberine is linked to we...
Last reply, 5 years
Is there any feeder that has fed someone to death or immobility
9 replies, 23432 views
wonderful
Last reply, 5 years
Is anyone here serious about going for the extremes?
20 replies, 27823 views
Yes I am currently actively gaining. Yes I am actively lo...
Last reply, 5 years
Anyone interested in death feederism
3 replies, 11327 views
It's not cheap being in a feedee/feeder relation...
Last reply, 5 years
I wanna be immobile
3 replies, 13076 views
Not being able to move. To pee on yourself often. To need...
Last reply, 5 years
What are some of the appeals of extreme obesity?
7 replies, 12882 views
For me it's seeing my partner grow more lazy and str...
Last reply, 5 years
Death of 'my 600-lbs life' star gina kresley at age 30
1 reply, 7609 views
I think a huge part of it is genetics. Some people ca...
Last reply, 5 years
Belly hanging over knees
7 replies, 21681 views
Getting this big without someone to help would be hard. B...
Last reply, 5 years