Gaining as punishment
2 replies, 4156 views
ExpandingCuriosity:
Omg... or, conversely (and this may ...
Last reply, 6 years
600 lb- vanilla hippo is one of the stars
7 replies, 15201 views
I got barred from phleabag and FF for talking about F...
Last reply, 6 years
When you get the thumbs up to destroy someone's life...
14 replies, 18880 views
I love how you think.
You’re right. Second option i...
Last reply, 6 years
Looking for a lesbian feeder
1 reply, 2976 views
Hi, my kik is ravtri. It is so hard to find other lesbia...
Last reply, 6 years
Giving birth while extremely obese
3 replies, 4942 views
I can chime in on this, a little. My sister was about ~30...
Last reply, 6 years
What is the heaviest girl that you have ever dated?
31 replies, 42942 views
Dated a 330 pound girl and it was just super !
Last reply, 6 years
Reckless gaining
15 replies, 20997 views
I bet it is!!
I’m very happy for you and for her. ?
Last reply, 7 years
Fattened to immobility
5 replies, 10087 views
Honestly this is one of my fantasy's but in reality ...
Last reply, 7 years
Very obese people people losing weight on ff
1 reply, 4515 views
A lot of time, these people just want to brag about losin...
Last reply, 7 years
Physical/health effects of being 380+ pounds?
2 replies, 6382 views
All things being equal, studies show if you are obese, it...
Last reply, 7 years
At what point does a feeder become uninterested...
5 replies, 10162 views
It's always a spectrum. Every large group of hu...
Last reply, 7 years
Where to find very soft and stretchy 10-13xl
1 reply, 4977 views
Thank you so much for the suggestion! I will have a l...
Last reply, 7 years
Regrets and addiction fetish
5 replies, 8107 views
Even just power walking has my wife's feet painfully...
Last reply, 7 years
What's your favorite part of being obese?
6 replies, 7046 views
I haven't gotten to obesity yet, but I would love to...
Last reply, 7 years