Do any women want to be immobile?
13 replies, 19374 views
It would be so much fun to live this type of lifestyl...
Last reply, 8 years
Body fat mass- discovery!
4 replies, 6950 views
Every mother should be so blessed LOL If I had a daughter...
Last reply, 8 years
Eating yourself to death
1 reply, 3884 views
If I had to guess it probably has to do with food cos...
Last reply, 9 years
Male fas: what is your size range of desirability?
19 replies, 24589 views
Interestingly, I can find both very thin and extremely ob...
Last reply, 9 years
Are having big boobs always associated with being morbidly obese?
4 replies, 7809 views
You are living the dream life watching this transform...
Last reply, 9 years
Stupid question
1 reply, 2220 views
Sorry, means 'moutain of fat'.My mobiles dicton...
Last reply, 9 years
Fed past immobility into your bed mattress.
2 replies, 4240 views
If someone was nearby & wanted to do this to someone,...
Last reply, 9 years