From bbw to ssbbw
2 replies, 5693 views
I think that you have to take height into account. A...
Last reply, 9 years
No weight ever feels enough?
5 replies, 5798 views
" bed bathe you and scratch that itch you cannot scr...
Last reply, 9 years
Passing time while bedridden
2 replies, 4380 views
How about itches youll never be able to scratch or being...
Last reply, 9 years
Choosing to have no choice.
8 replies, 17676 views
Had to check the label on my sweat pants after reading th...
Last reply, 9 years
Extteme obesity gain 14 lbs. a week
1 reply, 2241 views
keep growing anything over 500 is always best
Last reply, 9 years
I want to be huge..
2 replies, 10053 views
That's what I would do when I find a huge fat gi...
Last reply, 9 years
Tthe reality of health care for someone 500 lbs. +++
4 replies, 5855 views
While I agree there are laws to help the disabled like th...
Last reply, 9 years
How to really big people go to the toilet?
4 replies, 5486 views
OK, you get a bigger toilet. But how do you reach to wipe...
Last reply, 10 years
My ultimate fantasy
2 replies, 4443 views
Well if it helps me get fatter then sure:)
Last reply, 10 years
Disability by fat.
1 reply, 4061 views
I don't think it's something you should really ...
Last reply, 10 years
Feedee model article
1 reply, 4863 views
I've seen some of her Youtube clips. I think she cl...
Last reply, 10 years