Weight gain causing menstral pain?
1 reply, 2753 views
Have you been checked for PCOS? It messes up the period a...
Last reply, 10 years
Half ton couples
4 replies, 7197 views
Nice work to upgrade the house.
I am not sure there i...
Last reply, 10 years
If only there was a magic pill
5 replies, 9637 views
I'd love a pill that made you massively fat, but onl...
Last reply, 10 years
My zoo visit
5 replies, 8002 views
Rustina:
Hello? Zoo visit? I have a new laptop and am ...
Last reply, 10 years
Sweating
4 replies, 7303 views
For sure -- takes more energy to move more mass, so you m...
Last reply, 10 years
Ssbhm-specific sites?
8 replies, 16726 views
Fatmanrocks is the best site for FAs of all persuasions...
Last reply, 10 years
How long have you been fat?
2 replies, 3440 views
Let's put it this way. I found my memory box last mo...
Last reply, 10 years
Immobility
2 replies, 4847 views
Yeah...even a face pic would convince me...very curio...
Last reply, 10 years
Funnel and tube feeding
4 replies, 7028 views
I have done it in real life, both giving and receiving, w...
Last reply, 10 years
Fat guys, tell me about hot girls coming onto you.
3 replies, 5305 views
I like this thread and just saw it pop up again and thoug...
Last reply, 10 years
Self moob play?
1 reply, 2663 views
Its funny, I always hated my moobs when I was in grammer ...
Last reply, 10 years
Bi or les feedee's
4 replies, 6169 views
bi (mainly attracted to girls tho) feedee! im right above...
Last reply, 10 years