Friends think i'm pregnant
3 replies, 5904 views
I think that this is extremely sexy.
My wife several ...
Last reply, 11 years
Giantess
1 reply, 11316 views
As some of you demand more bbw/ssbbw giantess stuff, I...
Last reply, 11 years
Any ssbhms looking for a feede
4 replies, 7470 views
I'm a little over 300 now but my goal is to be over 5...
Last reply, 11 years
The great taboo
1 reply, 6129 views
If I was presented with a realistic opportunity to get re...
Last reply, 11 years
Question
1 reply, 2965 views
If someone you knew well came and told you they wanted to...
Last reply, 11 years
My 600lb life tv show
2 replies, 9126 views
The key word to remember is show. Meaning that they usual...
Last reply, 11 years
What about almost immobile?
8 replies, 24240 views
To me, the whole fun of gaining weight is to feel it when...
Last reply, 11 years
No fat men in my area
4 replies, 7903 views
i said i would be more then happy to but you stoppe...
Last reply, 11 years
My wish
1 reply, 4254 views
I don't care if my feeder is male or female. I am jus...
Last reply, 11 years
No more risks?
7 replies, 13267 views
*Flies in*
Here's the story that author is talking...
Last reply, 11 years
Immobility
2 replies, 11032 views
I always wanted to be around 700/750lbs, with a cute chub...
Last reply, 11 years