Final got a scale that digs deeper into my health
1 reply, 15973 views
Yes, but in most cases, they would not have the sensor suit.
Last reply, 1 year
Getting fat on a budget
12 replies, 25400 views
I've a lot of clutter in my kitchen /office space, s...
Last reply, 1 year
Chair coverings
6 replies, 17569 views
Thing is my kitchen chair is all ready at the maximum hei...
Last reply, 1 year
Shopping at amazon
2 replies, 17993 views
Actually, I am looking for an 8xl baby doll nighty, for d...
Last reply, 1 year
She's big but idk if she is into federism
4 replies, 16656 views
Hi, I have a GF. But I have the same kink as you. So mayb...
Last reply, 1 year
Is yoga a good way to stay healthy or should the gym be a priority?
9 replies, 20496 views
I feel you'd need to build muscle to better carry fa...
Last reply, 1 year
Weight gain and cholesterol
9 replies, 19674 views
My issue with fatphobic doctors is not so much that t...
Last reply, 1 year
Your best advice to a brand new baby feedee
1 reply, 14635 views
👍 That’s the spirit!
Last reply, 1 year
State fair feedees
4 replies, 13650 views
Funnel cakes and cinnamon rolls are my favorite fair food...
Last reply, 1 year
How to be supportive without sharing the kink?
1 reply, 10732 views
What can work is to offload some part of the kink into fa...
Last reply, 1 year
Coming out
8 replies, 10007 views
That’s really good question. For me, I still fear of re...
Last reply, 1 year
Best jobs for gaining?
8 replies, 6397 views
Since I work for a library, I’m behind the desk maj...
Last reply, 1 year
Jeans just won't stay up!
17 replies, 13276 views
When I wear jeans with a belt. I normally have the belt ...
Last reply, 1 year
Loving when people lose and regain
25 replies, 24188 views
I didn’t start getting my belly until my 30s. It sure c...
Last reply, 1 year
Feeling uncomfortable around family
4 replies, 9461 views
My mother would fat shame me for being fat. She must reme...
Last reply, 1 year
Vacation in vegas-tips and advice
3 replies, 1719 views
Heart Attack grill is a classic
Last reply, 1 year