Peanut butter stuffing from jar
3 replies, 7498 views
I gained 10 lbs from eating lots of peanut butter while I...
Last reply, 8 years
Prospective girlfriend dilemma!
4 replies, 6285 views
Dude, if you like her, you like her...don't turn her...
Last reply, 9 years
Healthy ways to gain fat?
1 reply, 4099 views
Very simply, eat more good food. Maintain a balanced ...
Last reply, 9 years
What to expect?
2 replies, 3941 views
Wear your clothes until you are just about to burst out o...
Last reply, 9 years
Wife open to gaining but not really wanting to be a feedee? need more advice!!!
0 replies, 1568 views
Gaining and karate
2 replies, 2165 views
Any mass gainer really, but this bad boy right here g...
Last reply, 9 years
How to gain on a crash diet?
1 reply, 2688 views
Assuming you are at least 18, which is the minimum age t...
Last reply, 9 years
When gain becomes noticable
6 replies, 9287 views
GrowingLoveHandles:
You make some great point, voluptuou...
Last reply, 9 years
How to stop a dom feeder?
1 reply, 3741 views
The only one who has to do something about it is she. I w...
Last reply, 9 years
How long do you save clothes that don't fit?
6 replies, 7080 views
Sometimes I save stuff for sentimental reasons, and somet...
Last reply, 9 years
Surviving summers heat for the disadvantaged (fat)
6 replies, 8757 views
I am always warm. I have a small fan in my work cubicle. ...
Last reply, 9 years