Gaining fat but also gaining muscle
6 replies, 2392 views
You said it! I was one that loved my wife gaining we...
Last reply, 1 year
Want to gain, how to ask for help from partner?
5 replies, 2009 views
These are the sorts of exciting but wholesome stories...
Last reply, 1 year
Conflicted about gaining(or staying at current weight) vs losing
1 reply, 1803 views
I agree with comments made, stay at your Size till you fu...
Last reply, 1 year
Subliminals
2 replies, 1410 views
I think effectiveness depends on both the listener and th...
Last reply, 1 year
Cheap ways to gain at the grocery store?
5 replies, 2824 views
Mm, mayhaps. But you are an American. Any money you s...
Last reply, 1 year
Getting back into feeding
1 reply, 1426 views
Iād say so yeah! I mean you should always be open with ...
Last reply, 1 year
Flight seats when bottom heavy
1 reply, 1797 views
Not a bottom heavy obese woman, but I know several la...
Last reply, 1 year
Fattening jobs
12 replies, 6019 views
Desk jobs of course. I'm not a gainer but I've ...
Last reply, 1 year
Tube feeding
2 replies, 1605 views
Hi TheCheezWhizard,
I want to thank you for taking the...
Last reply, 1 year
18m newbie feeder here looking for general advice (new to kink)
3 replies, 2542 views
If you can find a con to go to where you can meet people ...
Last reply, 1 year
No one warned me how annoying food noise is š«
5 replies, 2589 views
Munchies:
A diet high in protein is more satiating than ...
Last reply, 1 year
Please drop some flying tips below!
2 replies, 2037 views
Depending on the airline and passengers, you may be able ...
Last reply, 1 year
Chafing
3 replies, 2288 views
This is one of the many reasons I be telling people t...
Last reply, 1 year
Seatbelt extenders
3 replies, 3059 views
I bought two seatbelt extenders from Amazon. Trying to fa...
Last reply, 1 year
Sedantary jobs
18 replies, 6762 views
Working at the circulation desk at the library as well as...
Last reply, 1 year