High calories on a budget
4 replies, 7260 views
Little Caesars has a hot n ready pizza for $5. Also check...
Last reply, 10 years
Taste of heavy whipped cream
1 reply, 3508 views
It really does! I know from experience. xD I love HWC, ...
Last reply, 10 years
Sleeves too long on 2xl and 3xl shirts
1 reply, 3580 views
Tailor would be the best option there. My challenge is ge...
Last reply, 10 years
Better fat pants needed
1 reply, 3802 views
Try key bib overalls they're super comfy
Last reply, 10 years
Sell me on it...
2 replies, 5479 views
I was fit like you (see my pics for the before afters), a...
Last reply, 10 years
Photo/video tips!
1 reply, 3016 views
My biggest pet peeve with videos: People spend way too mu...
Last reply, 10 years
Gaining fat is better than being fat
1 reply, 3765 views
Depends, but generally, you enjoy it! :-)
Last reply, 10 years
Highest calorie meals at us chain restaurants
1 reply, 3002 views
None actually. Want to try the pineapple shake from Sonic...
Last reply, 10 years
Must diabetes be the end of the reason to live for a gainer :-( ?
1 reply, 2628 views
Thank you all for your answers. At present, I have many m...
Last reply, 10 years
Fat sex
6 replies, 11061 views
I've become adept at fat sex, as nearly all my love ...
Last reply, 10 years
Exercise...?
17 replies, 27784 views
I love to exercise, and I had lost some weight (from 295 ...
Last reply, 10 years
Family against becoming fat
3 replies, 5316 views
I did help one woman with this issue:
Last reply, 11 years
Easyjet seats
1 reply, 11888 views
It's always hard to say. Years ago, we flew from the...
Last reply, 11 years
Being fat is better than thin!
3 replies, 6651 views
Quoted for emphasis. I am think you said it perfectl...
Last reply, 11 years