Outgrowing your car/seat belt
2 replies, 6298 views
Here the seatbelt isn't yet the biggest problem.. My ...
Last reply, 11 years
A new automobile
1 reply, 3971 views
SUVs are popular here in the States even for those wh...
Last reply, 11 years
Question for straight fat men who enjoy being fat
12 replies, 25902 views
In answer to the original question, yes I do get turned o...
Last reply, 11 years
Asexual and confused
1 reply, 3830 views
One thing to consider is that you may have a fetish in th...
Last reply, 11 years
Junk food urges
1 reply, 5033 views
I did a survey on how people's appetites change as th...
Last reply, 11 years
Ssbbws and birth control
3 replies, 8102 views
I was on the progesterone only pill for awhile. Then I sw...
Last reply, 11 years
Gaining weight on a budget
1 reply, 4796 views
Pasta, cookies, pretzels, rice... once i actually made a ...
Last reply, 11 years
Large men's clothing
1 reply, 1859 views
I recently moved from Graphic shirts to Button Ups, howev...
Last reply, 11 years
Help my man embrace his size
1 reply, 3674 views
One step along the way may be to back off your language a...
Last reply, 11 years
How do you dress your belly?
2 replies, 5691 views
[url]http://fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/forum/view-th...
Last reply, 11 years
Life without gasoline
2 replies, 5744 views
I think this proves we would starve with out gasoline
E...
Last reply, 11 years
Uk plus size clothing shops
4 replies, 23862 views
Hey! :)
Thank you!! This list has been so helpful, I'...
Last reply, 11 years