Benefits of dating a fat girl
1 reply, 5235 views
I find them sexually attractive, that's the only bene...
Last reply, 12 years
Help needed
1 reply, 2777 views
Yup, subtracting the band (underbust) measurement fro...
Last reply, 12 years
How do you know ?
2 replies, 4332 views
if hes willing to go through hell for You. chances are he...
Last reply, 12 years
Orlando theme parks and ride restraints - a guide!
2 replies, 12976 views
I went to the four Disneyworld parks and both Universal p...
Last reply, 12 years
Uk theme park sizes/restraints
2 replies, 9055 views
If You are around 25st most of the rides will be a bi...
Last reply, 12 years
Plus size dating guide!!
4 replies, 7845 views
That was kinda my whole point with this post not every ...
Last reply, 13 years
Reason for belly hangover
1 reply, 6335 views
When I saw the title of this thread I wondered it had som...
Last reply, 13 years