Is safely gaining with t2 diabetes possible?
1 reply, 1646 views
That's rough. I am sorry to hear about that.
...
Last reply, 1 year
Planning a vacation… where are the good queer feedism communities?
5 replies, 2437 views
For example, I have 4C hair. 4C hair looks like this:...
Last reply, 1 year
Maybe i can't have a fetish?
4 replies, 2240 views
I’m glad to hear that you are doing much better tha...
Last reply, 1 year
It's the small things
16 replies, 5426 views
I compulsively overeat but I care if I gain. I agree ...
Last reply, 1 year
What is your struggle food?
6 replies, 3375 views
Pasta from the discounter with pesto. Good carb to fat ra...
Last reply, 1 year
Mattresses make a difference!
6 replies, 3590 views
Yeah, I've heard of that brand and I think you c...
Last reply, 1 year
Body image while gaining (+ fashions)
1 reply, 1766 views
You are so right. Loving everything about the gaining jou...
Last reply, 1 year
Surely this isn't healthy? but i'm not sure
4 replies, 2179 views
TheUltimate323:
If you have this fetish, sooner or later...
Last reply, 1 year
How to get into the habit of overeating
3 replies, 2560 views
Check my DeviantArt page, especially:
https://www....
Last reply, 1 year
Healthy fats/calories?
9 replies, 2315 views
This might be a little too in depth but I’m going to tr...
Last reply, 1 year
Walking
9 replies, 2989 views
There are scores of things you can do about it, actua...
Last reply, 1 year
I want to ask the feedee
14 replies, 3943 views
Nice! I'm glad you find my posts relatable. I ho...
Last reply, 1 year
Your favorite way to gauge how fat you're getting?
8 replies, 4365 views
how my clothes are fitting...or well not fitting lol...
Last reply, 1 year
Toilet habits
7 replies, 2914 views
Fair enough, I’m also a fellow autistic person too....
Last reply, 1 year
How to get bad skin?
12 replies, 4160 views
All the true things. I hope Kitsune gets to a point w...
Last reply, 1 year