300lb+ pregnancies...
2 replies, 6912 views
Passed along from my wife's experience....they may fu...
Last reply, 13 years
How do you show interest
1 reply, 4367 views
I'm usually quite shy about this. I am conscious abou...
Last reply, 13 years
Wife is a ssbbw and pregnant
1 reply, 6948 views
congratulations
I hope Your kid grows up to win the nob...
Last reply, 13 years
Issues with intercourse(?)
1 reply, 7973 views
I don't know if I have any great concrete advice/answ...
Last reply, 13 years
Help for a back in pain???
2 replies, 6394 views
This is a VERY common complaint of supersize women, a...
Last reply, 13 years
Good question...
2 replies, 2704 views
I was wondering if anyone has ever had a bout with reaccu...
Last reply, 13 years
Negative comments hurt
2 replies, 6738 views
It's possible it's coming from a place of c...
Last reply, 13 years